Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sisters beating Brothers

sister's orgasmic scissors

Posted by lazyboy on 2007-06-29 04:08:59

I never realized the power of my sisters legs before. I am 16 years old, 5'8" 160 lbs and my sister, heather, is 15 years old, 5'6" 120 lbs. One saturday last month, I was bored. It was hot, i was wearing a bathing suit (planning on swimming in my pool later on in the day) and a teeshirt. I decided to watch some T.V. before my swim and on spike the movie Golden Eye was playing. I thought alright a sweet james bomd movie and then i'll go for a swim. While in the livingroom watching the movie, my sister came down the stairs and asked me what I was doing. I told her i was going to watch some T.V. then go for a swim. she thought that was a good idea so she watched the movie with me. She has brown hair, nicely tanned toned athletic body, but not at all bulky, with c cups, nice thighs and tight calfs. she was wearing a white bikini covered up with a short blue miniskirt, and a tight white tanktop We finished the movie up to the point were Xena onatop and just killed the helicopter piolt with her bodyscissors. After that scene a commercial break came on. I told her that i was very sceptical that in reality, outside of hollywood that she could actually kill a man between her legs. My sister agreed, but she said why not conduct our own little experament. She asked me if she could put me anyhold scissorhold and that to see if i could get out, and that if i got out she would give me 10 bucks and if she was able to get me to tap i would give her ten bucks. I agreed, having no idea what was about to happen next.

She told me to lie on my stomach. I did and she sat cross legged infront of my face. She though about it for a while and the spread her legs. I could see her white bikini from under her blue miniskirt. She spread her legs, lifted my head up with her hands and wrapped her legs around my head. Her knees were beside my earsand she crossed her ankles and started squezing. To be honest it hurt alot right off the begining. I was 5 inches from her $%!@ and her legs were cutting into the side of my neck. After about 5 seconds I started to pull her legs apart, almost succsecfully untill she crossed her ankles. It was clear to me that she was very inxperienced at headscissoring, but yet it hurt alot. Almost ecaping she grabbed my hair with her hands lossed her grip and she slithered her $%!@ right into my mouth, and started squzzing again. Her $%!@ was pressed right up agaianst myface, and her thighs squezzing my head. I grabbed her tight thighs helplessly as she squeeze me. It was clear to me that i was not going to get out of this, trapped between my sister legs with her $%!@ rubbing against my face.

After five minutes I stopped thrashing and grabbing her legs in vain and she started to realize she was dominating me. She realsed the pressure slightly to prevent me from tapping but keeping me helpless between her thighs. For some reason I found this very arousing. I had a full erection being dominated so easily, at the mercy of her thighs, her $%!@ comanding my face. "how you doing down there bro" she said. I didnt respond. I tried one last time to escape and she cranked up the pressure. She stop squeezing and said "the more you move the more i squeeeezzzzeeee" we both knew who was going to win. I tapped, but instead she kept on squeezing. I felt as if i was going to pass out. I started groaing, sound that vibrated throught her $%!@. She started squezzing me hardermoaning with pleasure everytime i groaned. She was wet. Her pre-$%!@ oozed through her bikini and was washed into my face by the movment of her $%!@. SHe was very aroused. dominating her older brother, lying helpess between her legs. My $%!@ was solid, we were both aroused, ans she knew that i knew that she was too as her $%!@ kept on getting more and more wet. I untied her bikini bottoms from both sides, and she responded by lossening her scissors to pull them out. Now Her $%!@ was completly exposed and she pulled my head in way deeper, my mouth right at ther $%!@, and she started squezzing again. I ater her $%!@, and her body trembled. She moaned with orgasmic pleasure as i licked her $%!@ ferouciously and she was squezzing her hardest. She moaned and moaned, yeeling more more More MOre MORe MORE and then BAM she came all over my face and she kept squezzing and squeezing until it was all out. By the time she was done i had passed out.

She had reasled me and my head fell to the floor. When i woke he was lying infront of me, her $%!@ and inch from my face and her legs resting on my shoulders. SHe was panting very hard. My $%!@ was still vary hard, and it felt my boxers, i had come in my pants. I gingerly got up on to my knees and crawled over to her and kissed her. The got up and went to my room.

Every saturday now we wrestle. Are parents are always out during the day so we always wrestle, were the loser pleases the winner. she wins 80% of the time catching me in her scissors. This one time she was wearing a short red miniskirt with no knickers and a pushup bra i pushed her down and was jumping on top of her when she wrapped her legs around my waist when we were falling down. She was on her back, with me lying on top of herand her legs wrapped around my waist. She started squezing and i immediatly growled in pain. She wrapped my head wiht her arms and pressed them between her boods and was smothering me with her suppulent breasts. I was completly helpless. I felt her loins wetten against my belly button, and she my waist squezzed sudectivly. The tip of my erect pnis was flopping againt her legs. After 10 minutes she lossed her legs and let go of my head. I lay there helpless, unable to move. Her $%!@ juice was all over my belly. She grabbed my solid member lowered her self and guided it into her $%!@. my face was now level with hers, my $%!@ inside her, with her legs wrapped around my waist. with a quick jolt i almost came right then and there, and my face fell to the right side of her's wiht my forhead thouching the ground. she whispered into my ear "You are completly mine. I own you physically and sexually. all i have to do is squeeze these pythons and u scream in pain, and moan with pleasure as you come within me" She gently bit my ear and squezed me soflty. I started thrusting and pounding the $%!@ out of her. I was on the brink of coming when she squeeze with all her might. I yelped in paint and shot out my biggest load ever, while she moaned and gasped with pleasure and she came also.

She was on the pill of cource when this happend... and every saturday we wreslte with her dominating me every time.

Posted by fujisyuske on 2009-06-27 07:53:13

hi, can i see a pic of your sister? this article itself is very arousing..!!

Posted by idk23 on 2009-06-29 05:42:25

i wish that was my sister =) YOUR LUCKY!

Posted by The Munch on 2010-02-15 22:21:14

This story started out believable but went from a headscissor bet (in which you never mentioned her getting the money, adding to the disbelief) to you two pleasuring eachother...

Even though it's unbelievable, nice story! :)

Posted by sit my face on 2011-05-11 03:51:18

this story is bull$%!@, either that or you have one $%!@ed up life