Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sisters beating Brothers

sister vs brother

Posted by inferior2sister on 2006-07-22 04:33:10

this is a recap of the first ever fight between me annd my sister: it all started when we got into an arguuement about who of us was better at certain sports. we decided to face each other in a best of 5 sports battle: 1.basketball (i won) 2.50 yard dash (she won) 3.street hockey (i won) 4.arm wrestling (she won) as 5 (wrestling) came we decided on everything for the match: it would be a submission oilwrestling match, anything goes first submission loses, loser does whatever the winner wants for a month, and the winner is declared stronger, better at sports, wrestling, and is superior in every way. She would wear a bikini, i would wear a spedo... it was finally gameday. i was in my room listening to acdc 1 hour before the match tryin to get pumped. by match time i was waiting by the baby pool for jamie to show up. When she did she was wearing a short pink bath robe that came down to just below her butt. She came to the other side of the pool and turned her back to me and took it off. under it she had a pink bikini that said girls rule on the back of the butt. the match started. we both triied to push the other down for a ffew seconds with no success, then she managed to put me down. With her on top of me I looked her in the eye and she looked and smiled at me in a way I will never forget, she knew she was already winning. Then, she said: "You BOYS just can't keep up with the superior sex can you?". Then I fought back and got back to where we were at the start, but she pushed me back down in no time. Following that she put her perfect boobs on my face and breast-smothered me for about 30 seconds. When she got up from that i'm told I was as blue as a smurf. She then, before I ccould notice anything because I was almost out cold, changed position and was ready to put me in a facesit but before that she said: "You see whats written on my $%!@? Well you beter belive it because it's about to sit on your face!" Then she applied a reverse face sit for about a minute. At that moment I realized that Jamie was going to beat me. But, I ignored this and triied to fight back, but coulden't, she was just way to strong for me. She then got out of the facesit and pu ton a schoolgirl pin with me even bluer than before. She then punched me in the face many times and then I finally, knowing I had no chance let out: "I give! You win!". she then looked down at me and started laughing, she raised her arms in a victory pose and chanted i win, you lose! i'm your little sister and i kicked your $%!@, how does that make you feel? i was just crying, since that day im her slave and i wrestle her every week and allways lose! it sucks!

Posted by alan2 on 2006-07-25 12:38:57

Well, at least you're the better one at ball games...

But hell, she's faster and stronger. Guess you have to work on your strength, or do you think she's way to strong for you to ever overcome? I hope it stays between you. It's just so emberassing when other people find out that the young girl is stronger than the older guy...

Posted by Keely Valentine on 2006-08-01 17:05:32

I am a girl and my slave (older brother) and I got into an argument over which sex is superior, we decided to wrestle and it would be submission style with anything goes and loser had to one thing the winner wanted no matter what it was. Within the first 30 seconds I pinned him down with a school girl pin and punched him in the face about 15 times then I breast somthered him till he was nearly unconcious, then I taunted him and twisted his nipple and stood up and smashed his pittiful balls, as he was screaming in pain, I did a reverse facesit and kept him there till he was nearly out cold, I then started jumping on him and bending his body around mine, he then said that I won, but I laufed at him and put him in a figure four, then sissors, and finished with an arm bar and accidentally broke his arm. I them got up an told him the one thing I wanted him to do is be my slave untill he could beat me, which is impossible cause I will always make sure he can't work out as much as me.

Posted by poorme on 2006-10-04 20:39:25

sisters beating brothers

i am glad my sister and her friend are not as nasty as yu keely they beat me in tests of strength but just jeer and taunt me they dont want to hurt me

Posted by Firekid on 2007-01-28 15:32:56

My sister is 17, two years older than me. Almost every time we wrestle, she wins. Our neighbours are two girls, one 16 (Stephanie), one 14 (Emma). Stephanie can beat me and her sister, my sister can beat all of us. I had a wrestling match with Emma yesterday...

We were around her house, the four of us. My sister and Stephanie were watching, and me and Emma were wrestling on a matress. We agreed on the terms - we would wrestle in our underwear, winner by KO. I went down to boxers, and she to panties only, showing her breasts. I was taller than her, probably heavier, about as fast. I was going to win. Then we started.

She went down and grabbed me by the legs, pulling me down. I fell on top of her and she let go in suprise. It was then an easy job to sit down on her bare back. She struggled but I kept her down. Then I put her arms over my legs and pulled her chin up into a camel clutch. She struggled again, moaning in pain. I grinned and used one hand to pull her hair, forcing her head furthur back.

I didn't see her legs come up, but a moment later, they were around my chest and squeezing. I let go of her and tried to pull her legs off. It was hard, but she was inexperienced with scissors and I managed it eventually. I rolled her onto her back and sat on her stomach, wrapping my legs around her body and arms to keep her still. Then I began pinching her breasts.

She screamed in pain and thrashed about beneath me. Once again she brought her legs up, around my head this time. She threw me off and I found myself on my back. Emma quickly sat on top of me, holding my wrists. She was heavier than I'd thought. She smiled down at me and then dropped her breasts onto my face.

This time it was me struggling against her. I was helpless beneath her, and couldn't do anything until she moved them off me. She slid forward slowly so she was sitting on my neck.

"Don't feel bad that you're loosing to a younger girl," she said. "Some people would love to be in this position." She knelt over me now, and turned around so her arse filled my vision. Then she sat down.

I wrapped my arms around her and tried to pull her off, but I couldn't move her. She just kept me lying there, barely moving. After a while, she grabbed my hands and moved them a little, so they were down the front of her panties. Then she closed her legs tightly around them.

I woke up about half an hour later. I had lost the match. Emma was sitting on my chest. she sat on my face once more until I passed out again.