Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sisters beating Brothers

My Story about this Topic

Posted by Pac-Man on 2009-10-27 02:10:50

Okay, well I guess this is my turn. I voted and I read other comments. But I was reluctant to add my story. Why? Because people do tend to either lie, or exaggerate, add things to make their stories more interesting. I can see when a story gets to ridiculous or when somebody is being a troll. It gets to the point when a story is good and believable, but people still question it. I just wanted to get that off my chest. OK so anyway, I'm a huge wrestling fan, so is my kid sister. I'm 6 years older. I wrestled in school and did backyard wrestling. I don't know, she kept talking about wrestling, and I'd have my friends over to wrestle in the basement, made a welfare "ring" and just wrestled for fun. When I got my first camcorder, we began taping it. One day while I was bored, me and my sis talked, and next thing I knew we had agreed to a match. There was no arguing or anything like that. The rules were simple, pin or submission wins. I admit I was over-confident. No, I don't remember what we were wearing. (Who cares?) I do have the height, weight, advantage over her. Don't remember too much of how the match went, except it was short. She won, by pinfall. I was shocked. So we went again, and she used her speed to her advantage and pinned me again. (Talk about embarassing.) She was getting arrogant, so I asked for another chance. Boom! Another loss by pin for me. By this time she was bragging. So I challenged her again. Bam! another pin. She wins again. :( I don't know what to do here. She says she bets she can make me submit. Long story short, we both put $5 down. Another long story short, she tripped me down, and twisted my arm, I was hurting, I screamed out. I submitted. She realesed the hold and grabbed the money. I'm 0-5 here. I wanted another chance to make things right. She talked me into betting $10. I did. She twisted my bad arm, and I submitted again. 0-6 and she took the money. She kept track of this in a notebook. That was day one of our wrestling rivalry. After seeing how hurt my arm was, she stopped gloating. We talked and eventually shook hands, she promissed not to tell. She kept the money. A week later we did wrestle again, but the results were the same. (0-16) Yes, there is more to the story, but there's too much to write. [Add-on) Weeks later, the secret came out when she gave me a bloody nose. (According to her records it was win 68 for her and I was still at 0.) Fortunately, only the folks found out...for now.