Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sisters beating Brothers

Beaten up by my step sister

Posted by jenbot on 2010-12-17 04:29:52

I'm three years older than my stepsister, I'm 17, she's 14. My dad married her mum when i was 10. We used to wrestle all the time and I'd always win, but when I was 14 she won for the first time and the tables began to turn. She looks older than her age, and I'm abit of a skinny nerd. By the time I was 15 she was pretty much dominant, I stopped initiating the fights but I couldn't back down. Now she knows I'm scared of her and uses any opportunity to rub in her superiority. She now makes me kiss her feet after she kicks my $%!@ and has beaten me up infront of one of her friends twice now. She'll taunt me and make me say stuff.

Posted by bluedog1960 on 2011-01-14 02:19:03

liar

Posted by astteam4 on 2011-11-12 19:47:10

Im confused and still stunned because a couple of weeks ago i wrestle my girlfriend who i outweigh by almost 85lbs, and she beat me fair and square.

she made me tap numerous time. do you think it is normal for a 200lbs guy to be beaten so easily by a 120lbs girl in a wrestling match?

my ego hurts, i dont know if i should break up with her due to my embarrasing loss or is it actually normal to lose to my petite girlfriend.

I was thinking of asking her to wrestling me again, maybe this time i can beat her and restore my pride). But then again im not sure i can beat her if i wrestle her again.

any advise from you would be greatly appreciated. opinion and comment are welcome

please reply, i dont know what to do now.

you can also tell me your stories.

better yet, we can chat, add me on yahoo messenger.

my id is astteam_4@yahoo.com

Posted by Sarahskirt on 2012-06-11 21:24:32

at least she doesn't bogwash you Here is a video of this loser guy getting a bogwashing/swirly by my friend http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=348974448496271

Posted by hosenheels1 on 2013-04-04 23:22:56

would love to hear if she makes you do anything "special" for her now since she's the dominant force? Would she force you to wait on her ; do her homework or....other things?