Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Laundromat Attire (Underwear and Nude Experiences?)

at an apt i once rented the laudry

Posted by ca on 2006-07-26 03:42:30

was in the same building. i stripped nude, started the machines and walked back to my apt. i have done this numerous times and have been caught on a couple of occassions. once undressed withsome in the room, but i asked first:)

Posted by dippinskinny on 2006-07-26 05:56:01

all off

One apartment I lived at there was a laundry room near the pool one building over. I would often run back and forth from the laundry room in my underwear, just whatever I happened to have on at the time. Boxer, briefs, bikini, thong. I never stayed in the laundry room, but would return after about half hour to move from wash to dry. Several times after loading the wash, I removed my underwear and put it in the wash also, leaving me with no option but to return to my apartment nude. I was seen seveal times. My neighbors were used to seeing me in a thong at the pool a lot anyway, so it did not really surprise them.

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2006-07-28 01:45:29

Laundromat attire (Underwear and Nude Experiences?)

Duh, I buy clothes when I run out of clean clothes. Swimwear is never washed because it is used in water which keeps it clean. Obviously if you were really desperate you would be in swimwear.

Posted by sunboy316 on 2016-07-24 13:45:42

I did that in college all the time. There was a laundromat in my dorm complex. It required going outside and down a flight of stairs. I loved doing it naked. I would usually do it late at night. I loved washing everything I owned and knowing that I didn't have anything to put on. I did it in the middle of the day a few times too. Got caught a bunch, but played it off well.