Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Laundromat Attire (Underwear and Nude Experiences?)

Laundromat nude.

Posted by goodgirlygirl2 on 2007-06-17 21:08:16

My mom used to take my sister and I the laundromat late on Saturday nights. She would strip both my sister and I nude and wash all our clothes. She did this till I was 12. After that I had to sit in my panties.

Posted by woodenindian on 2009-11-13 01:30:56

i have a cabin about 4hrs from my home were i hunt fish and hang out. last summer i went down after gettin laid off from work to stay a few weeks. after about 5 days i had to go to the lauddromat its in a very small rural town about 15 miles from the cabin. with no clean clothes i wore tennis shoes an a pair of very short short shorts. the kind that my butt cheeks hang out. i usually wear short shorts but not this short my but is tanned very well so im not shy about wearing stuff like that just not as short as these were. when i got in the place thre was only one middle aged lady there she seemed very pleased to see me in the near nude. she left by the time i got the machine loaded so i sat down to read a mag. noone else even drove down the street or walked by so i decided i could get away with washing the shorts i had on, so in sort of a dare to my self i slid them off an into the washer. i had not seen another soul the whole time my clothes were in the washer so after i put them into the dryer i thought i would slip around out side and see what i could see. the streets were bare as i was then i spotted a coke machine across the narrow street on the porch of a forclosed store so i looked around,did't see anyone walked over and pu my money in,about the time i was feeling good all over about walking around naked in town and by feeling good i mean getting very aroused a car came around the corner. i ran back across the road into the laundromat just as they drove by only to turn around and come in to see me sitting on a bench drinking coke. i was relived that all that was said was by the woman to what i think was her husband "tom i told you i don't need glasses you do that was a naked man at the drink box" then they left just a few mins later my wash was done so i put my "cheeky shorts" back on and walked out feeling like i owned the place.

Posted by nudeyoungcutie on 2013-03-28 22:41:23

I used to have to be naked when my mom took me to the laundrymat because i was out of clean clothes. I only wore shoes so my feet wouldnt get dirty. I did this until we moved, and we didnt have to go there any more.

Posted by awayness on 2014-01-15 02:31:17

I think it's generally understood that laundromats are private places where it's okay to undress. You don't hear people embarrassed that someone saw their underwear in their laundry basket, but you wouldn't be holding it at, say, the office.. Laundromats are more casual.

Posted by sunboy316 on 2016-07-24 13:48:53

When I was a young kid up to 10, I was often naked in the laundromat. Dad wanted to wash all the clothes, so he had me strip. There usually wasn't anyone there, but if there was, I was still naked just the same. Sometimes, I wouldn't even have to get dressed when we left. By the time I was a teenager, I was a little more concerned about getting in trouble. I would usually just go barefoot and shirtless. But, even to this day, I still go naked sometimes for the fun of it.