Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Laundromat Attire (Underwear and Nude Experiences?)

camping

Posted by Nickdalilman on 2006-07-30 23:43:56

When I was 12 we were camping for 2 weeks at a campground and my aunt took all the laundry to wash because she went home for the day and I was in only my white underwear almost all that day and I have a lot of freinds there that come over and I had to go to the pond wearing that with them and felt a little embarrised and also went to a campfire where evryone was looking too. That was 2 years ago and i still go camping there a lot and my freinds still remember that day. Nick

Posted by marcusmodel on 2006-08-01 16:45:02

I think you'd have been better off just taking the briefs off and going nude for the day. It would have looked more natural.

Posted by Nickdalilman on 2006-08-03 00:07:09

lol I dont think the owner of the campground Les would like that and he would probly kick us all out forever. Nick

Posted by Bannoo7 on 2006-11-02 11:57:36

I had an embarrassing experience once when camping when I was about 12. I spilt something on my shirt that I wasn't supposed to be touching. My Mum made me take off my shirt in front of everyone and I had to stay topless while she washed it and hung it out to dry (I had nothing on under it).