Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Laundromat Attire (Underwear and Nude Experiences?)

Not in a Laundromat but in my neighbor's house

Posted by Calaban on 2021-03-12 15:26:04

When in my mid 20s, my landlady started getting in the habit of coming up into my apartment trying to wake me up because she thought it was in proper that a young man be in bed after the sun was up despite the fact that I was working third shifts and working double shifts lately and she was not my mother so she insisted that the boys and her tennis would be watched over by her as she did her own Sons as the mother's duty to do for other mothers boys when they're not it would look over them. Her mind was still in the 1950s and 60s even though it was the mid-90s and coming into my bedroom with me crashed out on my bed naked and sweating from The heat Of Summer with morning wood pointing up in lewd morning Glory, to shake me awake and try and pull me out of bed by my arm. Too exhausted to be embarrassed or can try it I try to fall back asleep feeling her fingers stretching and pulling on my scrotal sack commenting derisively about a developing heat rash and flexuring me about proper care of my boyhood charms because my mother would surely be expecting me to give a grandchildren someday, and my attention to push her hand away, resulting in your fingers wrapping around the base of my testicles and her other hand grabbing hold firmly of my opposite earlobe and with a practiced effort pulled me bodily out of bed. She knew how to grip my nuts tightly enough too force compliance, without damaging them, in much the same way I could squeeze an egg with all my might without breaking by applying pressure evenly throughout the entire surface. Dragging me that that way to the bathroom she grabbed and hold my hair and bent me over the toilet and waited for me to finish with my vegetable down level with my hips, Chase just a few in ches away from the tip of my stuff $%!@, watching the urine flow in front of My eyes as my landlady continues too lecture me on my slothful habits this late in the morning. I was awake then and she mortified to speak as she released my ear and testicles, and warned me not to move, as she spread my cheeks wide and shoved a couple fingers up inside my butthole, feeling around inside as she said we'd get morning duties out of the way quickly, and waist no more daylight with this nonsense, shoving the fingers of her other hand into my lower abdomen to try too induce a bowl movement, like she did with her boys when they were tardy getting out of bed. I told her too stop and d she reached up from behind between my legs and rest my genitals in the united grip around the base pulled back as you could and be discomfort why $%!@ being pulled down between my legs along with my testicles was enough to keep me down and have been over position while she held me in place until I obeyed her the way with my mom, because I was going to stay in this position until I learned my lesson and pushed up even harder even harder into my prostate causing a sensation she may or may not know correctly interpreted as a pleasurable increase in pressure that was somewhat painful but almost made me ejaculate into the toilet bowl. This was beyond humiliation for me and the only way I can think of to make it stop was just do what she says and obey without question,because I was in your position to do otherwise and didn't want too prolong this helpless sense of degrading discipline. I submitted too her will shamefully, being led downstairs to her apartment in my birthday suit with instructions to kill this bat that was flying around in her apartment before doing anything else because she wouldn't be having any vermin infestations going on in her home. I didn't kill the bat once I hit it capturing the bath towel she has provided, trying not to think about the humiliation of my exposed boy parts flopping around in front of her while snapping the towel at the panicked bat as it circled around her living room and kitchen, with her hands flapping around trying too direct my actions like an anoying backseat driver, racking my balls in another uncoordinated swat towards the terrified bat screeching and looking for an exit it's eyes couldn't find in the bright light of the lamps. after catching a bat and tossing it out the door with her trying to get me to go after it and kill it and me insisting that no creature would go through that and want to return, going back inside holding the towel in my groin as I tried to put a lampshade back on it s lamp, her yanking the towel from me scolding me for putting that infected towel against my exposed skin and seeing the gas her fingernails head ripped into the side of my scrotum and lymph $%!@, losing a little trail of blood that she would not allow any argument because she lifted my equipment and inspected the area under my testicles. The entire morning was a humiliating debacle with her not listening to my voice of reason that it wasn't proper or legal for her to invite herself into my apartment without notice and her hearing nothing of it and sitting down the new house rules for me a while refusing to allow me to put anything on for the rest of the morning while she fussed over the damage under my equipment and proceeded to wash and put ointment on the areas that she thought I needed the most and humiliated me further by sniffing underneath the balls making me bend over to examine around in between my crack, setting a fresh towel on her couch and making he life my legs and hold the ankles up, so she could run her fingers over everything and run two fingers up inside my sphyncter opening too check for something, or humiliate me into submission by attacking what male dignity I had left. She made sure I understood that her right to do these things was absolute as the lady of the house and is my surrogate mother and she be talking to my mom to let her know the situation and she saw it and reassure her that she'd be keeping an eye on me until my mom could check up on me again. I give my mom the gist if I was going on without getting too detailed and my mom said she was proud of me for putting up with the old ladies old fashioned ideas haven't grown up in that period in which she was about the same age my landlady's children children were at that time and not knowing just how complete my privacy had been invaded and removed from my living situation she encouraged me to just go along with it for as long as I could stand it because it really wasn't something that would cause me harm since her own Brothers had recently no privacy when they were going up, so I did go along with it and got used to spending a lot of time being nude in her household helping her with yours and forced myself to accept the fact that her daughter and her granddaughter would often be there to see me and my birthday suit and would have to remind myself that this was normal behavior in this household 30 years ago as it had been everywhere else and that it would only be humiliating for me if I allowed this woman and her 10 year old daughter the satisfaction and seeing me humiliated and uncomfortable so I made no attempt to obstruct their view of my private parts in any way she perform because acknowledging that I had private parts was the only way I could think of to make the situation worse so I acted indifferentin about them seeing, and at times touching, those areas as directed by their grandma for my own good and for the young girls education, and I learned what it was like to be a male 30 years ago before that time. That was in the mid too late 90s, and a lot of females were there when I was bare, including laundry, in which case all my clothes got washed and dried, pressed, folded, and put neatly away, followed by me having the same done too me, with no clothing allowed on me until morning before work.I was checked on too make sure I wasn't wearing anything or covered while sleeping, the neighbor girl across the street being asked to keep watch over me, to make sure I didn't get myself jewelry or touch myself and a way that is inappropriate for a man to do for himself, proving girls commitment to follow her instructions thinking it appropriate that she used my growing area as a pillow so that I wouldn't be able to access those Ford parts online while sleeping or awake acknowledging the difficult is your own boys had while sleeping with nocturnal emission problems, me having a choice of either having this young womam's face pressing down on my hard $%!@ and aching testicles all night, for allow her to do what I wasn't allowed to do for myself which was humiliating but no more so than having my erection and swallowing uses a pillow by her. It seems less humiliating when they were flaccid and soft because then she couldn't feel my arousal against her face. That is until early morning anyway.

Posted by TallAustinJacobs on 2024-02-08 20:31:36

I have been butt naked at a laundromat. Sometimes in a towel.