Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

the male tickling poll

ticklish boy seeks tickle friends...

Posted by tickleboy on 2002-10-23 05:24:52

Hey whats up. I am an extremely ticklish college boy and I love to be tickle-tortured! I also love to tickle other people (girls and guys). I'm interested in meeting/talking to other people who like to tickle and be tickled. I especially find it fun to tie people up and tickle them, and I think it would be fun to be tied up and tickle-tortured. Does this sound fun to anyone? Anyone want to challenge me to a tickle contest? (ticklish people only) I'd love to talk to you...

Posted by swtnsxy on 2002-10-27 01:00:28

hey I'm VERY ticklish my guys friends will come up behind me in school and just start tickling me!!!! Well I would love to be tickled by you and ALL of your friends( I like being kinking)Love Skyler

Posted by tickleboy on 2003-05-24 03:49:14

========== In Reply To ========== Hey whats up. I am an extremely ticklish college boy and I love to be tickle-tortured! I also love to tickle other people (girls and guys). I'm interested in meeting/talking to other people who like to tickle and be tickled. I especially find it fun to tie people up and tickle them, and I think it would be fun to be tied up and tickle-tortured. Does this sound fun to anyone? Anyone want to challenge me to a tickle contest? (ticklish people only) I'd love to talk to you...

Posted by tickleboy on 2003-05-24 03:52:00

========== In Reply To ========== Your message describes me perfectly. I am a very ticklish college boy and I love to tickle guys and girls, espically when they are tied up. Also I love to be tickled--I'd love to find an opponant for a tickle contest...Where are you?

Posted by tickleboy on 2003-05-24 03:55:24

========== In Reply To ========== Your message describes me perfectly. I am a very ticklish college boy and I love to tickle guys and girls, espically when they are tied up. Also I love to be tickled--I'd love to find an opponant for a tickle contest...Where are you?