Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

the male tickling poll

so ticklish

Posted by joey on 2002-05-17 22:11:05

My best friend and I were roughhousing like we always do, and he knocks to the ground. Then he pokes me in the ribs while I'm done and seeing the big reaction he gets starts to tickle me. I start laughing hysterically and beg him to stop. Another time I was at wrestling practice, and the same friend was my partner. Well remembering how ticklish I was he when he was supposed to hold me down, he starts to tickle me and I try to hold it in with no luck. He tells my other best friend how ticklish I am, so now my other best friend tries to tickle me every chance he gets, like today I was drinking a snapple, and he tickles my stomach making me spit out my snapple all over my friend's face. So they both started tickling me and before taht they told the wrestling coaches how ticklish I was.

Posted by ryan2007r8 on 2002-08-19 22:00:01

========== In Reply To ========== My best friend and I were roughhousing like we always do, and he knocks to the ground. Then he pokes me in the ribs while I'm done and seeing the big reaction he gets starts to tickle me. I start laughing hysterically and beg him to stop. Another time I was at wrestling practice, and the same friend was my partner. Well remembering how ticklish I was he when he was supposed to hold me down, he starts to tickle me and I try to hold it in with no luck. He tells my other best friend how ticklish I am, so now my other best friend tries to tickle me every chance he gets, like today I was drinking a snapple, and he tickles my stomach making me spit out my snapple all over my friend's face. So they both started tickling me and before taht they told the wrestling coaches how ticklish I was.

My friends and I wrestle with each other alot too, and it always turns into a tickling war, because I am so ticklish, they know that's how they can beat me.

Posted by Alyse on 2004-04-13 06:26:15

========== In Reply To ========== lol thats a really funny story, id probably tickle you too if i had the chance FYI im a tickle maniac (also) im very ticklish too, so dont feel bad, lol blushes :-[

Posted by tickler2006 on 2006-06-03 08:36:47

My Story

I was tickled by my friends for about three hours. they tied me to my friends bed. my left side is my MOST TICKLISH SPOT!!! i was tickled on my sides, stomach, and feet. one of my friends put milk on my stomach and then his cat licked me!!

Posted by MPC1910779834 on 2006-06-05 06:52:15

Now that is the point where I shiver and feel so sorry for you. I thought I was getting picked on. Post more stories! Chris