Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

the male tickling poll

Myself

Posted by Ben-357 on 2019-05-13 22:44:00

Me and my friends always tickle eatch other we all have our worst spot mine are my feet, we always play a game of who can last the longest being tied up and tickled, its lots of fun! Our sleepovers are the best though because we play truth or dare and the forfeit for not doing one is to take off a peice of clothing and the first one to be in their underwear has to be tied down and tickled but if you dont last one hour you have to spend the rest of the night nude!! if you do you just stay in your underwear

Posted by Jose andreas on 2019-08-01 09:45:45

That is cool. I have tickle fights with my best friend. Sometimes we tie each other up on bed with ropes and tickle in my friend's house. I love that. We are always naked. I am very good looking 18 yo boy with brown hair and green eyes and my best friend is also good looking 18 yo boy with brown hair and brown eyes. We are very muscular and I love to tickle him on his abs and also his feet because he has really beautiful, ticklish feet. We use baby oil and fingers to tickle and also electric toothbrushes for navel and brushes for feet. I always suffer a lot while my friend tickle me but this is sweet suffering. Me and my friend are bisexual and we have tickle fetish but we never sex. We only tickle each other on privates. Electric toothbrush on the head of $%!@ after jerking off always makes me scream and cry like a baby.