Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Wii GAMES! Poll 6. Updated Weekly With New Games and Content

Dear joshua593215 and spigelwii,

Posted by CHRONO_TRIGGER_PEACH on 2006-10-11 18:14:21

I looked and looked on multiple forums, Wiki, IGN, Gamespot, 1-up, Nintendo's official site AND other sites (including my personal source that has served to be accurate to this point) and have found no official confirmation that neither of the games Super Paper Mario or DK Bongo Blast will not be for the Wii. On the contrary, I found numerous support that DKBB will be exclusive for the Wii, and even though SPM will be released for the GCN, a Wii version is in production. I read what each of you wrote in the comments section for my last Wii GAMES! poll, but upon further inspection, could not find what either of you did (or thought you did). As of now, I will continue to host both the games as choices in my ongoing Wii GAMES! poll series until I find confirmation otherwise. Thank you for your comments though.

To keeping the list complete and accurate!

Posted by Wilytank on 2006-10-19 21:28:37

Hey remember that son of a bitch that tried to copy your poll? I guess he learned his lesson.

Posted by CHRONO_TRIGGER_PEACH on 2006-10-19 23:41:05

Yeah, lol. I saw it and was like, "Wow." But it's okay. It's still a poor man's version compared to mine, lol. I put a lot of time and effort into these.

Posted by spigelwii on 2006-10-20 00:12:46

Where's the link to that guys poll anyway? I think I'll give him a taste of his own medicine and put his poll on my site.

Posted by joshua593215 on 2006-10-20 00:55:45

You know what, you're an $%!@ hole. I didn't try to copy your $%!@ing poll and I just wanted to make a poll of mine own but no you have to be a $%!@ing bitch about. This is to you and the creator to this Wii poll. I tried your poll and liked but but it has alot of errors. The some of the games you said were rumours that you took off IGN without even reading about the game. Such as Kid Icuras Wii is a rumour and it says on IGN that there isn't even development and there might not be for this game. So $%!@ you and $%!@ you creator of the stupid Wii Games Poll 6.