Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

MALE VIRGINS AGES 18+ ONLY!!

I'm a 31 yo male virgin

Posted by droberii on 2003-07-07 21:00:08

I'll be 32 next month and believe in waiting until marriage to have sex. My problem is that all my life I've had trouble finding someone who wasn't already married, engaged or already had a boy friend. So much trouble that I've only been on 3 dates in my life. No joke. I went on one date with the first girl and then she moved to another state. She had plans to move before we dated. I went on 2 dates with the 2nd girl(not steady) and than she started seeing another guy. I got tired of looking and being turned down. Like I said above, everybody I've ever been interested in has been married, engaged or already had a boy friend. I'm not the best looking guy with my 1-inch thick glasses. My vision is terrible. 20/400 to be exact.

Posted by Theodore on 2003-07-09 16:29:30

You're of high moral character.

You sound like a RARE guy of very high moral fiber, and you are in demand. You just have to know where to look. Remember the old song "Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places." That may be what you have been doing. You need to vary your routine, take on new hobbies, meet new people. You will meet someone, but it may not be this year or next year. It will happen when you least expect it. ======= In Reply To ========== I'll be 32 next month and believe in waiting until marriage to have sex. My problem is that all my life I've had trouble finding someone who wasn't already married, engaged or already had a boy friend. So much trouble that I've only been on 3 dates in my life. No joke. I went on one date with the first girl and then she moved to another state. She had plans to move before we dated. I went on 2 dates with the 2nd girl(not steady) and than she started seeing another guy. I got tired of looking and being turned down. Like I said above, everybody I've ever been interested in has been married, engaged or already had a boy friend. I'm not the best looking guy with my 1-inch thick glasses. My vision is terrible. 20/400 to be exact.