Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Wearing front buttoned shirts or blouses

School wear

Posted by Ronny22 on 2006-11-12 15:21:42

I'm 15 y/o as well, and my mother makes me wear my school uniform in the evenings after I've come back from school.I have to wear the top button done up, and always have to wear a tie.

Also, I have to wear my uniform at weekends as well, if I'm being punished for something. And when I was 13, for swearing at my mother, she took all my clothes away, and I had to wear short trousers with my school uniform for 2 weeks, including going out to the shops.

She also makes me wear a traditional raincoat when its raining, either a gaberdine mac, or a nylon mac. Both are come below the knees, and I always have to wear them buttoned up to the neck if it's raining. I've complained so many times, but I still have to wear them, even no one else in my year has to.

Will be happy to exchange experiences with anyone else who has experienced this. See my poll for details - http://www.misterpoll.com/1458767217.html

Ronny

Posted by SandraK on 2006-11-13 16:11:33

Hi, I like being buttoned up at all times. In school I wear my shirt buttoned up without tie as well in leisure time. It's a great feeling around the neck. K/R Sandra

Posted by RAILROADMAN on 2007-07-24 04:37:45

HI SANDRA: I BUTTON MY SHIRT COLLAR CLOSED, DUE TO COMFORT AND STYLE, IT'S VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THE COLLAR BUTTONED. RAILROADMAN

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2007-08-16 20:29:10

Front Buttons

There is a group in England who show that they belong to a certain group by covering up their shirts with buttons.