Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Tickling as discipline for kids

Last experience?

Posted by TickledCrazy on 2021-08-18 18:09:39

I am punished for many reasons. Wearing shoes in the house gets my socks banned for the rest of the day, if I'm caught wearing shoes in the house more than once a week I'm barefoot in the house for the rest of the week and I get a tickling.

It's really ticklish to have the dog lick peanut butter from my bare soles. My mom gags me so I can't tell the dog to stop and she makes sure to get all over, sometimes she even gets my toes and the gaps between. I always go crazy as soon as the licking starts. Yes, the peanut butter is replaced once the dog licks it all off. This goes on for an hour, sometimes more.

My soles are really soft because of the pedicures I'm given as maintenance every week (to remind me that if I act out the punishment is gonna be bad).

I used to try and avoid having my feet tickled during a punishment by covering one foot with the other and moving my feet around so I couldn't be tickled there, but it never worked because my mom would just tie my big toes together and add 20 minutes onto my time. I don't do this anymore, but sometimes I still get my toes tied back so I can't wiggle them. This makes the tickling so much worse, especially with stuff that can get between the toes like feathers.

I also get tickled as detention since I am home schooled. Are you home schooled also?

Posted by jasonf on 2021-08-18 19:08:42

Ok I can see that. If you don't follow your rules you get punished. It's everywhere the same I suppose.

I never had a dog licking the soles of my feet so I can't imagine the feeling, but it sounds like I don't want this. Do you know how often the happens?

Here is too much struggle not punished with getting my toes tied. I'm not sure if they did this at all once. But I get my underwear or speedo removed so that I end up naked for the punishment. And maybe even using of nettles, but that is more to add pain.

Oh you don't get away from her not even during school. No I'm not home schooled. Just when there was online school cause of the pandemic.

Posted by TickledCrazy on 2021-08-19 18:04:49

Trust me, a dog licking your bare soles is really ticklish. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does I go crazy.

No, there is no escape for me from my mom. If I act up during home school, I get tied to my desk and tickled for an hour at the end of the school day as punishment. It's usually done with her fingers, but sometimes she'll use a paint brush or a fuzzy pencil topper. I try to do well during home school, as if my grades get too low I get my socks confiscated in the house until they go back up again. Being barefoot around the house is something I like to avoid, as my mom and any visitors can launch surprise tickle attacks on my feet and I'd be helpless to stop them.

Posted by jasonf on 2021-08-20 10:56:20

So others join in tickling you too? Who are these visitors? are you tickled by your friends too? Do they have similar rules or punishments? Do your friends have to take off shoes and socks at your place?

Posted by TickledCrazy on 2021-08-21 00:58:04

Yes, my friends get to tickle me quite often. This is something I like to avoid, especially since some of my friends are girls. Once, my mom let a girl I had a crush on tickle my feet in the stocks, it was really embarrassing and I think she liked tickling me since she came around to my place a lot more after that, probably in the hopes of getting to tickle me again. She's gotten to tickle me plenty of times like that.

The other visitors we have are my moms friends who are allowed to watch my punishment or join in. They're usually moms as well, so they bring their kids over and they get to watch and join in too.

No, my friends don't have to take their shoes and socks off and none of them get tickled as a punishment like me. They're usually grounded or they're not allowed to play video games or watch TV.