Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Tickling as discipline for kids

Last experience?

Posted by Elek1993 on 2020-10-13 20:20:12

Jason, when have you been punished last time? Which episode was the most memorable for you?

Posted by Jasonobligator on 2020-10-13 21:27:36

The last time was a few weeks ago. It was pretty memorable but not just because it was so recent. They never used oil on my feet before but this time they did. it was horrible. I had to take off all my clothes. I was strapped down in the standard X position but they also used this new thing that goes around my ankles and holds my feet still. They tied my big toes to the ankle holders. They then put a cloth in my mouth and duct taped it shut. They said they didn't want me to be too loud. Usually they just use a cloth over my lips, so I was worried this one was going to be fierce. And I was right because they then applied the oil and used a hairbrush. It was horrible. It lasted for I think 45 minutes with almost no breaks. Honestly, I was crying at the end.

Posted by powde on 2020-10-13 22:32:12

I like the extra reinforcement on the ankles to keep the feet from escaping, hehe. Jason, you mentioned a while back that you had been stimulated before when you got excited during a punishment. Does that still happen to you?

Posted by Elek1993 on 2020-10-14 21:39:58

Jason, your parents are professional ticklers. You say that you was without clothes. It's very cruel

Posted by PassionateMom on 2021-06-11 01:55:34

I have my nephew in charge for the whole month, his parents are often traveling for work so time to time I keep him with me. He became more and more comfortable at home and start to misbehave time to time. I think the discipline will be used on him as well now, looking forward to see how it goes and the effects after that.