Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Tickling as discipline for kids

Last experience?

Posted by JennaMom on 2016-10-17 21:36:32

I think the moment that you child decides it is enough is the moment you have lost control. YOU as the parent decide when it's enough, and that might mean pushing them to the limit of what you believe they can handle, and then pushing yourself to keep going a while longer. That way you're not only pushing the limits of your child but pushing yourself to becoming a better disciplinarian.

Posted by tatlbk on 2016-10-20 14:42:11

Same here. The only breaks my children have, it is when I decide to move from a ticklish spot to another or if they really lose their breath. It is up to the parent to decide when and how the child deserve to be punished and how many time.

Posted by Red47 on 2016-10-22 05:46:33

I guess you guys make good points. It's just frustrating being tied down and not able to stop the tickling. I'm extremely ticklish and my mom knows where I'm most ticklish. I know I did wrong though, and that it would not be punishment if I controled it.

Posted by tickle pee on 2016-12-26 17:01:18

good method I am tickling expert I have two son lease chat send me mail

Posted by Jasonobligator on 2017-03-04 08:38:00

My parents don't give breaks either unless I am really freaking out, unable to catch my breath. The usual routine is that they strap my wrists and ankles to the posts of their bed after they tell me to take off my clothes, which is kind of embarrassing honestly because I am totally naked in front of them. They cover my mouth with a cloth and blindfold me. Then they start the punishment. It sucks. Usually it lasts for half an hour, sometimes longer if i am really bad. They tickle really hard and always concentrate on my most ticklish places like my sides and armpits. I beg sometimes not to be punished with the tickling but they say it is what I deserve and best. I always regret being disobedient during the punishing. I usually can't help but to beg for them to stop when I don't have the bandana over my mouth. But it doesn't help make them stop. They just say I deserve to be tickled for doing something wrong and keep tickling me hard in my really ticklish spots until my body is moving around like crazy. I can't help it. It just tickles so much that I want to move even though I know I can't get out of the straps. When I have been really bad or saying mean things to them during the punishment they both tickle me together at once. This is the worst. They both get my most ticklish places at the same time and I can't stand it. Sometimes they even use a hair brush on my feet.