Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Tickling as discipline for kids

Last experience?

Posted by Sister212 on 2018-05-10 23:57:05

Did your friend hold down your ankles while it happened?

Posted by TicklishBoy12345 on 2018-09-06 01:23:45

Since I was 6 years old my parents used to tickle me and my brother for punishment.

It was always preformed in our bedroom before bedtime, tied to our beds, spread eagle and my older brother was made to help with my punishments as was I with his.

The tools they used, clothing allowed and duration of the punishment would all depend on the offence and the time was extended if we begged too much, refused to be co-operative or said bad words during the punishment session.

The punishment went by levels, as did the tools to be used on us.

Level 1 was for refusing to do chores, refusing to help with our brother's tickle punishment or getting caught up past our bedtime. The tools on this level were just fingers, nails or raspberries. There was no restriction on clothing except bare feet, our feet were always bare after 8pm as a house rule. This level was 35 minutes.

Level 2: this was for when we broke something in the house, made a mess saying bad words or being caught with footwear after 8pm or refusing to remove it in the first place. The tools used here were feathers, feather dusters, paint brushes and make up brushes. The clothing doesn't change from the previous level. This level was 45 minutes.

Level 3: this was for taking back, disobedience or disrespectful behaviour. The tools used were plastic forks and back scratchers. Our shirts came off on this level. This level was 1 hour.

Level 4: this was for when we got in trouble at school or got suspended. The tools used were toothbrushes, scrubbing brushes or pumice stones/foot files. Only underpants were allowed at this level and baby oil could be used. This level was 1 hour 30 minutes.

Level 5: for fighting, ether with each other or other kids. The tools used here are hairbrushes, forks and feather stalks. No change to clothing. This level was 1 hour 45 minutes

Level 6: this one was for when we got in trouble with the law. We had to stay in our underpants until we got dressed the next day. This level was done in the daytime because it had three 2 hour sessions. The tools used were our dogs licking peanut butter from our worst spot.

These sessions ALWAYS worked to make us regret our choice to act up or do what we did.

If we swear/say bad things during our session the time goes up by 20 minutes, if we beg or struggle too much the time goes up by 30 minutes, if we escape out time is reset and 1 hour is added on.

I HATED being barefoot after 8 pm because my feet are EXTREMELY ticklish, so I often got level 3 for not removing my footwear.

My brother hated level 4 and up because his thighs and knees were so ticklish he'd scream like a girl.

Posted by tieandticklemaster on 2018-09-18 03:08:52

Wow, that sounds intense.

Posted by PassionateMom on 2019-01-26 00:09:27

I had my son being disciplined this week. He lied to me several times on the same subject and was still denying even when he got caught. I decided to make him understand how lying is bad with adults.

After lectured him for what he has done and removed his clothes, I restrained him on the bed in Y position, laying on his back. The first part of the discipline was focused on his soles. By experience I know he's not that ticklish there at the beginning, but once you spend some time, he's starting to become more and more ticklish. So I started with light and slow strokes with my finger, but very regularly. With few seconds of break in between. The alternate session between breaks and tickling is really important, that's what causes frustration and sensitivity to him. After few minutes I just increased more and more the amount of time for tickling, and keeping a short amount of time for recovery. Until I reached the point where it's becoming unbearable to him, that's where I pick my brush and just go up and down without any break this time. I usually stop after few tears of crying, this is where I'm sure he's really sorry.

Then comes the second part -his upper body- after a break of few minutes, not too long though because I want to keep the momentum. I always start with slow strokes around his armpits with my fingers where he can't help but having hard laughs right away. Then I alternate with faster pokes on his chest and especially on his ribs. Same thing, giving him few seconds time to time to recover, but not enough to do it completely is the key. I learned what's his rhythm by now. So I always try to reach that particular point where his body becomes so tense because of that laughing and where he could feel that he doesn't control it, then I just keep tickling without any break as well. Poor thing is usually sweaty after few minutes, but that's how I know he learned his lesson again. Now I'm sure he won't lie to me anytime soon.

Posted by fytoknkmtk on 2019-02-03 05:26:41

PassionateMom , I am always interested in your topic and experiences. I want to know more punishment experiences, how to punish with tickling. if possible, please vote my poll or send me a mail.

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/560072 t_mharesrk "at" yahoo.co.jp

"at"->@