Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Tickling as discipline for kids

Last experience?

Posted by Leon Shark on 2019-02-19 23:34:54

@PassionateMom

That's quite skilled to be able to reduce someone who isn't ticklish somewhere to the same effect as if they were. Do you not have to use any oils or things like that to heighten sensitivity? If not it could certainly be a good implement especially as an added punishment to especially bad deeds.

Speaking of creative punishment uh, "incentives"(?), I heard somewhere that some punishments prohibit say the movement of the toes during foot tickling, as flexing or wiggling can do some to reduce the feeling of helplessness or even help mitigate the tickling sensations. We of course don't want that, so it could be prudent to have your son mandated to not move his toes during punishment, or even tie them back. The former would exercise more mind games, the latter just cruel. :P

What do you think?

Posted by PassionateMom on 2019-02-20 01:57:24

@Leon Shark. Well I know pretty well my children so that's not too hard to me for doing it I would say :). I've heard about baby oil yes, did you try and notice if it really increases the sensitivity?

About tying his toes I think it sounds good and effective. The main focus to me is to keep stroking his soles anyway, so it would be more convenient if there is no movement while I'm doing it.

Posted by Leon Shark on 2019-02-20 02:43:12

@PassionateMom

I tried it a while back iirc and it worked for me, though it's a general consensus that it's effective. The oil reduces friction without affecting the stimulus to the nerves, which essentially allows more thorough tickles with less effort I guess? I'm not extremely sure of the why, but the result is certainly there.

The big toes are usually the ones most easily tied and it's quite effective. I dunno if you've ever tried curling your toes while holding your big toe but it doesn't work too well. Tying them together then pulling them back will give you the desired effect. Though I still find the idea of forcing the punish-ee to hold them still against all reflex to move them is pretty dastardly.

Posted by Mommy's Naughty Boy on 2019-03-21 02:44:20

@Passionatemom, This question was for you but got misdirected to someone else.

What do you think drives tha tickle punishment? I mean does your son do things on purpose to attract your attention knowing he will be tickled?

Or does he naturally get into mischief and its is you that has determined the punishment must be tickling?

How has it developed from simple tickling into full blown restraints and tickling?

In my experience, my aunt and I have always shared playful tickles but when she caught me and tickled me with her gloves then I knew I liked it so I got into mischief on purpose to get tickled. I needed more! Feel free to email me turnkey522 @ gmail.com

Posted by strebr on 2019-04-12 22:44:55

There was a point in time where my mother tickled me for my bad behaviors. But she had somewhat unique approach, she tickled me almost only by blowing raspberries.

When I miss behaved, she would take me to her room and put me on her bed. She put on my back with my arms behind, then pin my shoulders with her hands while laying over my legs. That way I wasn't able to move and wiggle at all, and my back was slightly arched and my stomach tightened.

Then she would just put her mouth on my skin and blew over and over again. It tickled so much, but I could only trash mu head around. She usually kept this up for 10 to 15 minutes, but it seamed like eternity.

When she would notice that my body starts to tremble under her, she would then start to blow long and continuous raspberries right on my belly button. Like she was blowing up a balloon, filling it with ticking sensations.

I would go into silent laughter. My whole stomach would vibrate and unbearable tickling sensations spread throughout my whole body. That was my breaking point, and she kept doing so for another minute or two as final phase of my punishment.

I sure watched on my behavior for not to experience this very often.