Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Can Admins explain the new poll creation changes?

Posted by garpthagain on 2017-10-04 17:32:17

There seems to be a new system for creating polls, however right now it flat out doesn't work. Can't add multiple choices to questions or even edit previous questions. Even if it was working 100% this feels like a major step back from the simplicity of creating a poll just a couple weeks ago.

If any of the Admins are seeing this could you explain the changes and add a tutorial for making polls under the new system?

Posted by AndrewAshton on 2018-08-25 12:01:51

I simply need to let all of you realize that I've seen a considerable lot of these new highlights and I think they will acquire MisterPoll to the following level terms of usefulness for survey creation. I think you'll all be satisfied with Write My Paper For Me the amount progressively the new system will do versus present setup.

Posted by josh09 on 2018-09-12 07:37:31

Well this would be one of the greatest stuff to read along Paper Writing Services | papersarena have led me here to this following polls forums now I can see things clearly being shown around public which could be a great deal of stuff, never have I ever seen such work has to be presented in a way to deal with other things like these, would love to poll for my favorite sports personality in here.

Posted by beckylich on 2018-09-12 10:05:11

Now there is a lot of tools to creat polls and survey to know about the specific subject. These are helpful to collect the data from people who want you to make the solution for them. Our team of the writer at Essay assistance UK to sort out the right type of information from clients.

Posted by stephen hawking on 2018-09-27 09:44:38

Cant stand those tough and complex essay papers anymore? Desperately searching for a reliable writing source to which you can ask,Write my essay for me UK? If yes, then you dont need to worry anymore. As we are right here to provide you top quality essay papers on all subject disciplines.