Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Should jockstraps be required for middle school basketball?

coaches wearing jockstraps

Posted by jacobtench on 2008-05-11 22:17:23

i think coaches should wear jockstraps. I go to an all boys high school and we recently got a new coach thats 23 and we have another coach that is 34? and so when were in the locker room, our coaches sits at their desks naked and shower naked because were in the last period P.E. class, and one time we had to go running, so we everyone streached and the coaches were in the schools official running shorts(so was everyone else) and they were streatching infront of everyone, and so they did like the stretch were you cross one leg, and they didnt have a jockstrap on, and you could see their peanuses and their balls. Also, onetime they called me up to stretch and i wasnt wearing a jockstrap and so they had me sit infront of everyone, and everyone was sitting infront of me, and so alot of the guys and the coaches saw my balls and peanus aswell. Also, alot of the other guys weren't wearing underwear and i noticed their manhood. i think you should wear jockstraps when doing sports such as lacrosse and running. the 23 year old coach, is the swim coach aswell, and so he allows all the guys to go to swim meet practice naked, and he goes to because all the speedos were practice in is see through when they touch the water so it doesnt really make a difference when all the guys on the swim team are naked. One time when we were at swim meet, the football coach(34yearold pe caoch), didnt have the school uniforms ready for the first day of football practice, so he made the footballers wear their hardcup jockstraps only and so while we were in the pool area and the swim coach was talking to us, while we were sitting, and he was standing, the football team walks in with only jockstraps, and some guys took their jockstraps off already because you have to walk through the pool area to get to the lockeroom and the football coach walks in naked, and so everyone is lauphing because we were all naked.

Posted by bike 101 on 2008-06-29 01:18:56

Hey Buddy, I am 49 and always have worn a jock for school sports. My Dad insisted even at age 9 i strap. If you wish to chat Paul IM paulorofino@yahoo.com or email in subject line write jocks.

Posted by RayCasey on 2020-02-09 14:26:32

recently basketball type tournaments have increased in schools and I have seen many kids wounds due to that. Numbers are mentioned on Marijuana News, Policy, Culture and Law and other sorta news can also be known there. This should immediately be stopped.