Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

fat girls.....[guys onli plzzzz]......

Experience

Posted by PollsRus on 2006-12-14 09:14:45

My girlfriend and I have been together for 17 years now. Until about 2 years ago, she weighed about 280 lbs @ 5'3". She decided to undergo stomach surgery 2 years ago, without any suggestions from me or my expressing displeasure with her. She was hoping it would lead to her being more healthy in her later years. She is now 130 lbs. and trying to keep from loosing any more.

When we go out to eat these days, we order just a single meal and split it. I'm not exactly skinny myself at 180 lbs (5'4").

you shouldn't beat yourself up about it, but you should do some serious studing on what is causing you to be overweight. DO NOT go on fad diets, but fix the issues that have brought you to this place. You will be healither, both mentally and physically, with less weight. Sex works better for both of you when fat doesn't come between the 2 of you making love. There are men who do like large women, but asking in a poll like this won't find the selection of them you are looking for or their expressions of appreciation for those extra love handles. Think and act like you are beautiful and sexy, and that will go a long ways to making you attractive to the men who are looking for you.

Best wishes.

-PollsRus-

Posted by DressGirl on 2006-12-14 18:42:58

Wow! You are a real sweetheart! Your girlfriend should be proud to to be with you if you really think the way you do.

Posted by pursang on 2007-03-07 06:01:16

Some fat girls are gross and disgusting, on the other hand some fat girls are the hottest girls I've ever seen in my life !