Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Childrens swimwear

Parental Guidance

Posted by pissypete on 2007-04-27 07:52:24

No matter how revealing the swimwear I think it's important for parents to explain to children that there's no need to undress, wholly or partly, to pee in the pool. Sometimes you'll see a young boy with his $%!@ out, or a girl with her swimsuit held to one side, while peeing in the water.

From an early age children need to be shown how to do this discreetly - by peeing directly into the water through their swimwear. It should be explained that the pool water will rinse both them and their swimsuit completely clean as soon as they take a few steps forward after peeing.

Posted by Skyfox on 2007-05-06 14:31:39

I think parental guidance should include teaching children to NOT pee in a pool. While urine may be sterile, it will still greatly upset anybody who notices it. It's bad enough the water retains the sweat, fecal residue, and whatever else should have been washed off in the shower. Out in a lake, on the other hand, who cares. A pint of urine in a billion gallons of water won't make any difference. Besides, everybody's already swimming in fish crap anyway.

Regarding swimwear, I don't believe in swimwear at all. As a naturist I find skinnydipping to be far more comfortable than wearing any kind of swimwear. If I had kids I'd raise them the same way and only swim in places where nudity could be freely practiced. However, if we were at some place where we had no choice but to wear some kind of swimwear, it would not matter to me how revealing or small their swimwear was. It would be their choice based on how comfortable they feel in it.

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2007-05-12 14:18:32

Childrens swimwear

Children should use the kiddy pool until they are housebroken. They should swim nude when possible. Girl's panties can be used for both sexes when the kids are young. Many pools allow kids into both sides of the lockers so I do not know what the problem is with being naked in the pool.

Posted by rickyB01 on 2007-05-25 17:41:32

My sister in law is from brazil. We visited her family one year, and the kids in her family wore very revelaing swimwear - the younger girls as well as her teenage cousins were frequently dressed in the kimpiest of bikini bottoms, and at the beach, topless. Her brother's sons both had on bikini bottoms that were extremely tiny.

In the US, it would have been shocking, but there, with the adults dressed the same way, no one was uptight about it, and it didnt matter at all.

Posted by comicfreak on 2007-05-28 01:15:19

Amen to you lexi_babe. I agree 100% with what you say. European countries do have less sex crimes. We aren't saying they don't have sex crimes at all, but you don't hear about rapes there like we do in the US or Canada. Even the Canadian Prime Minister Steven Harper and his government made an effort in their focus on sex crimes against children by raising the age of consent from 14 to 16. If kids want to have sex, they will regardless of laws, clothing or anything else. Anyone agree? Hey it's life. Word Life!