Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Abortion: Fun for the Whole Family?

If you object to this poll

Posted by Borat Sagdiyev - Republic of Kazakhstan on 2007-01-22 01:14:20

please closely examine my anus

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2007-02-07 16:01:06

Abortion:Fun for the Whole Family?

This poll was major bravo sierra. A fetus under the age of 6 months is just a collection of cells. It is human but it has no soul or personality. What about conception? A religgious person would know the Bible. Jesus was not conceived until he was ten years old. When you oppose abortion because it is murder remember that a fetus at 7 days looks like a soccer ball and is one tenth the width of the eye of a needle. Bush ordered Iraq attacked without good reason. Over one hundred thousand have died there and each one was a fully developed and born human. He wanted to keep a woman without a brain on life support for the next century wasting medical resources and raising madical insurance premiums. The Bible support killing children. Check out Psalm 137.

Posted by Music412 on 2007-02-07 22:00:54

Donald Dumpsfiels --

You admit that the fetus is human, yet you still believe that killing it is acceptable? You say the fetus has no soul. People who do not believe in souls could use the "lack of a soul" argument to justify killing anyone. Also, the fetus has no personality? I know plenty of people with that problem, but killing them would be considered homicide.

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2007-02-09 15:00:58

There is a condition where twins start to develop and one of the pair stops and becomes part of the other. If this happens early enough the resulting surviver carries two complete sets of dna which creates problems if dna is used as identitication. One could have this condition and live to an old age when the doctors discover a lump with bones, hair, skin, etc. If people like you were in charge then the parasitic lump could not be removed if it threatened the life of the carrier. I went through an emergency operation in which one fifth of my body was removed. I have only a large scar and look skinnier as a result. All of that stuf that was removed was made of human cells. Just cause it is made of human stuff does not qualify it as a human. Before you accept the Vatican's ideas on life you should check up on it's record. I bet you do not think a fetus starts as a soccer ball like microspic item. Bet you think it has fully developed everything only in minature. After you die in a plane wreck does Gawd reasemble your parts could you can get it on with 72 girls? Gawd only does this if you murder a load on innocent people you understand. If you have roids do you plan to visit Portugal where the saint of roids have a place where you can sit nekkid and turn your back to a statue and get im cured?

Posted by Borat Sagdiyev - Republic of Kazakhstan on 2007-02-11 22:16:49

Objections is stupid.

We is all collections of cells.

No personality? People in comas having no personalities either?

Size of a soccer ball? So babies who born underweight can be killed?

Please ranting more about Iraq, is justifying killing babies in America somehow?