Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

would you dump her

The girl needs dominating and sorting out

Posted by Interesdom on 2016-03-07 23:13:43

Many times, my response would be to either give up on the girl or, if there is something redeeming about her, to dominate, control, train and condition her to be a better person. "Get mad at her" is pointless, really: what is the point of having a partner who gets you mad? Teach her how to behave, what is acceptable, what you want .. and if that doesn't work, have done with her and get better for yourself.

Posted by analee on 2016-03-11 21:49:24

I was trying to put myself in the position of the girl in each of these questions and trying to think how I would want my boyfriend to respond to each of them. If I wanted to be in the relationship, i would hope he would do something to keep us together if he wanted me.

So many of the things in the questions are awful, and i would expect him to either break up with me or make it clear to me that that is not acceptable and punish me. if i wanted to stay in the relationship, i would accept and submit to him and show him that i want to. If i ever cheated, or slapped him in public or was rude to him or his friends, the only way to keep the relationship is to punish me. If i walked out, then i dont want to be there, so let me go. but if i stay and take my punishment, it means i want to be yours.