Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Family Change Rooms

My experience

Posted by I am masturbating right now on 2008-07-11 05:36:27

I was accidently went into a family change room thinking it was the guys' locker room. It was an honest mistake because the doors were right next to each other. It didn't immediately occur to me where I was because the room was empty. I stripped down and put my stuff in a locker and was about to head to the showers when a girl about my age (15 at the time, I'm 16 now) came in with her younger sister and brother. The brother was probably 10 and the sister was maybe 13. I didn't know what to do. My stuff was locked away so I couldn't grab for it to cover up. The girl my age didn't seem to pay much attention to me as she began to undress her siblings. I decided that since none of them were making a fuss about me being there, I would go about my business but I was very worried about the situation. I don't know why, though. I went to shower and wasn't in there very long when the three of them came in and began to shower. The kids were naked, but the most important part was SHE was naked. I panicked and got hard. I hurriedly finished washing the shampoo out of my hair, turned off the water and as I started to leave, I saw her glance at my groin and then look up at me and smile as if to say, "Nice." It was an experience.

Posted by uklad on 2008-07-18 17:54:23

the first time I used the family changing rooms was because I had my younger sister with me and she did not want to go into the Ladies room alone, as I saw a couple of mothers in just mini bikinis I always use it, often see others naked only kids and teens, but hope one day there might be an adult naked

Posted by SonicUnleashed on 2009-10-21 15:21:39

I went into the family change room because the boy's locker room was "being repaired." I was 13. There were only boys working out, and I went into the locker room. I saw a 9 year old girl leaving, following her brothers. I knew I was alone, so I stripped down and put away my stuff. Then, coming from one end of the locker room was a 14 year old girl, in a bikini, her brother, 6, and her other sister, 8. Then from the other end came three 12 year old girls. They all looked at me, and I was naked. None of them were. "I'm going to take a shower." I explained. As I was walking by them, my "part" accidentally touched the 14 year old's hand, and my butt touched the one of the twelve year old's hands. I heard them giggling, and I walked into the shower. The twelve year old girls walked up to me and said, "Nice, you boys are actually brave enough to get naked in front of girls after all!" Then they flicked my "part." They started to undress. I thought I would see them naked, but instead, they has their swimsuits on underneath their clothes. The 14 year old and her siblings walked in, and the 8 year old asked, "Why is he naked? Does he like people seeing him naked?" I walked up to her and said " No, but I thought I needed to be naked to shower." "Then I want everyone in here to get naked." she said. She stripped down and so did her brother. Her sister hesitated, but then went topless. The twelve year olds looks at each other, and one said, "We're too cool to show our boobs to anyone of you people!" Another said "Yeah!" The other stripped naked. Suddenly, her friends screamed "Why?" at her. She told them, "I've always wanted to get naked with someone of the opposite sex one day. I've done it! Try it! You'll feel great!" Only one of her friends got totally naked. The other did not get naked, and continued to shower. The 14 year old finally took off her bottoms, and almost everyone in the room was showing some form of nudity. There was a 6 year old boy, an 8 year old girl, three 12 year old girls, me (13 years old), and a 14 year old girl naked. My body couldn't take it, and I got stiff. The non-naked one has to point it out and laugh, but no one else laughed. I helped shower the younger 8 year old, while the 14 year old washed me. No one was afraid to have their private get touched by anyone else. The naked 12 year olds washed the young boy. All of the 12 year olds had a little bit of public hair, but no one cared. I remember the feeling I had when I was being cleaned, and when the cleaning got to my private and my butt. It felt almost unreal, and I couldn't really believe what was happening was really happening. The one who did not get naked later decided to get naked later. I still use the family locker room whenever I see them there. We always wash each other. We always get naked. No one is embarrassed anymore.

Posted by AkaliVonette13 on 2013-03-11 07:10:28

I use family change rooms whenever I can!!! Of course, I don't actually change or shower naked in them;P I just come in to check out all the naked guys. I love how all the dads with the young kids just stip naked and walk around or shower with their cute butts showing and their little $%!@s swinging back and forth! THEY DON'T EVEN CARE IF I SEE THEM!!! And some are't all that small really;P