Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Guys White Briefs Poll (new and improved!)

Physical exam

Posted by LonelyLeo987 on 2008-07-24 06:13:49

During my physical exams I've always had to strip to just briefs to be measured by the nurse and have most of my vital signs checked. She usually tells me to strip down to my undies first thing and I remain so for the majority of the physical. However, there is a point when the doctor has me remove them completely to examine my privates. I do think they are easiest, although scale to weigh me is in hallway, so standing out there in just tighty-whities is a bit more embarrassing than say if I was wearing boxers.

Posted by charlieuk on 2008-08-01 18:50:24

I love white briefs, but in the UK we call them pants

Posted by Marvin Furd on 2008-08-06 02:04:33

I sooooo absolutely love white briefs!!!!!! They show every line and shadow of a guy's family jewels. Screw black underwear!!! Black doesn't show shadows. White briefs shows us where a guy's attention is pointing, how big his balls are, and a really good clue (whether or not he shows a headline) if he still has his foreskin! (Shhhh! I can't believe I just typed that!)

But all seriousness aside, white briefs are so hot! They show so much!

Another little side-issue on white briefs is whether to go bikini style or fly-front. On a one-to-ten scale, I'd give white bikinis a 14 and fly-fronts a 15. Why, you may ask? Fly-front briefs are absolute, pure male assertiveness. No guy with a $%!@ is going to buy fly-front briefs so he can pee standing up. We all (thankfully) do that every day. I wear white, fly-front briefs, so I can pee standing up, even easier!

Thanks for a wonderful poll!!!!

Posted by cj20001 on 2008-08-19 12:07:37

always white briefs for me---i call them pants or underpants--here in the uk usually y-fronts or regular fly front

Posted by RH on 2008-09-02 15:43:47

Briefs are okay, but I don't like white. I wore those when I was like 4. If you choose briefs right, not too loose they showcase your mackage whatever colour. But dude, the main point of underwear is NOT to show up your package. Girls usually look at your face long before you take your jeans off, and where I live they are more likely to see you in your swimmoning trunks than in your underwear.

The briefs I buy are either Y front or a "slip" I never seen briefs with what you call a regular fly front.

I like underwear that leaves something to the imagination. And I am also from England.

Ricky