Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

getting injections in arm or in butt

Reasons for shots in the butt

Posted by rr32 on 2012-07-08 19:46:49

As a boy growing up, I received all of my shots in the bottom all the way through 18 years old, with my mom always there with me. There are certain shots that have to go in your bottom because of the amount of medication; such as penicillin, gamma globulin, demorall, etc. I got a lot of shots for migraine headaches in my teen years, and these are ones that are always given in the bottom. Other shots are given there as a matter of preference.

When I was about 6 I asked to get one of my booster shots in the arm, instead of in the butt as normal. The nurse asked my mom and she agreed. The shot made me scream and cry and it was a horrible scene. After that, my mom insisted that I get all future shots in the bottom. I asked her one time as a teen if I could get one in my arm, and she reminded me how much it hurt last time. I thought about it, and told her never mind. I'm not even sure if that particular shot would have been allowed in my arm. I had the same nurse throughout my childhood, and all shots were just automatically given in my bottom, without question. As a child, mom would make me take my underwear off and lay on the table so that I was ready. As I got older, I just waited for the nurse to come in, then dropped my underwear to my knees and leaned over the table.

The first shot in the arm as an adult was a tetanus booster, which I had got in the bottom as a child. Like the previous experience, it hurt pretty bad, and my arm was sore for the next two days. My butt was never sore for more than a couple of hours from a shot, so I would still prefer to get shots in the bottom, though I seldom get shots at all any more.

Posted by Streaker on 2014-12-29 07:20:57

I agree the butt is the best place to get shots. One thing that I like about it the most is I can't see the needle when the nurse sticks in my butt!!!!!!

Posted by Meagan1986 on 2022-08-27 22:38:08

Got my first butt shot (that I remember) when I was 18. Started Depo Provera for birth control. Made me hot (horny and wet) having to pull my dress up above my butt and bend over the examining table while I watched him prepare the hypodermic.The doctor a cute 30's-something placed the shot on the small of my back while he prepared the alcohol rub. I was full of nervous anticipation and expectation as he told me when he told "Meagan you need to bear your butt for me. Reach back and pull your panties (a lacy black thong) down for me. I did as he asked and he rubbed the alcohol pad on my butt cheek. I gasped at the coolness, but he told me to just relax while uncapped the the needle. "This might hurt a bit," he said before jabbing the needle in me. "Ouch" I yelped as he injected the depo. After giving me the shot, he told me the nurse would give me an appointment for my next shot in 11 weeks. My butt was a bit sore as I pulled my thong up and smoothed down my dress.

I was also horny as hell and when my boyfriend $%!@ed me bareback that afternoon, I had a huge, eartshattering orgasm he asked me what the hell had gotten into me.

My butt was even more sore the next morning which I kind of liked. I could hardly wait for the appointment for my next shot. Now I get every shot I can in my butt, even 20 years later. ,