Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Plastic Pants!

Plastic pants for bedwetters

Posted by rallyborden on 2009-02-01 13:52:33

Some people seem to think that plastic pants are oldfashioned or no longer used. Not so! I'm a teen boy but I wear plastic pants most every night for bedwetting. And I know other boys who wear plastic pants too. it's cheaper than disposables. And friendlier to the environment. Others feel that cloth diapers are more comfortable than disposables, and you can't wear cloth without plastic pants. Last not least I feel safer wearing plastic pants: no leaks!

Posted by 00 on 2012-04-03 09:31:35

I wear terry nappies and plastic pants to bed everynight. Without them my bed would be soaking every morning. I am a life long bedwetter and at 50 I wet just as often as I did when I was 5 in other words every night. I have long since accepted I will always wet the bed and don't worry about it any more. Not that I ever really cared much.

Posted by pacifier on 2017-01-26 14:26:34

I know a few teen girls who are all bedwetters and they all wear the cloth pin on diapers with the plastic pants over them and they work for them.I have found that parents with bedwetting daughters prefer the cloth diapers and plastic pants over disposables for their daughters.

Posted by pacifier on 2017-04-09 13:49:30

Now with Easter just a week away,many parents will be putting their preteen and teen daughters into cloth diapers and plastic pants under their easter dresses to make them feel cute and little girlish on Easter sunday!

Posted by pacifier on 2017-04-16 12:12:48

I want to know if anyone saw any preteen or teen girls with a diaper or diapers on under their dresses or if any girls had plastic pants over their diapers or just had plastic pants under their dresses.Please tell me what you saw here.thank you.