Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Guys - how hairy are you?

Guys are supposed to be hairy

Posted by Average Dude on 2003-10-16 07:56:58

I don't understand why some guys feel the need to shave off their body hair. I've got hair on my legs, butt, chest, and a trail from my navel to my pubes. My girlfriend likes my body hair but even if she didn't, I still wouldn't shave it off. When I was 17 I was glad I was starting to get chest hair because it made me look like my dad. Now I'm 21 and have as much chest hair as he does. I'd rather look like a man than a little boy. Are there any other guys out there who like looking like men and are proud of their body hair?

Posted by Neelix on 2004-02-22 19:42:59

========== In Reply To ========== I don't understand why some guys feel the need to shave off their body hair. I've got hair on my legs, butt, chest, and a trail from my navel to my pubes. My girlfriend likes my body hair but even if she didn't, I still wouldn't shave it off. When I was 17 I was glad I was starting to get chest hair because it made me look like my dad. Now I'm 21 and have as much chest hair as he does. I'd rather look like a man than a little boy. Are there any other guys out there who like looking like men and are proud of their body hair? You're right about guys should have body hair. I'm in my 30's and my legs are hairy, arms, chest, and I would'nt shave anything. I'm proud of my manhood. In summer I wear shorts, and am not ashamed of my hairy legs!

Posted by jgfdd on 2006-08-29 18:59:27

I Know you guys are older then me but i'm 14 and, even though im young, have body hair and i don't and won't shave any of it even if i get teased or asked to. i just say, its my hair not yours to other guys who ask about shaving

Posted by jeebus13 on 2006-10-06 14:38:45

good 4 u fit lad. same here

Posted by Footballer on 2007-08-19 08:26:36

im 15 and very hairy for my age. not to brag or anything but im probably the most developed in my class/grade. i shave my butt cause that's gross. and i have my back hair removed so that it's not there. nobody wants to see that. eww. i like my chest moderatly hairy, with my trail from my belly button to my pubes thick as can be just as my "fireman and his water tanks" are hairy too. my legs, toes and feet are really hairy. in fact my friends little bro shaved his legs cause he didn't like them and he didn't want to look like that either! my arms are moderatly hairy. pits very hairy, goatee too. and no i'm not going bald! i agree that guys should be hairy that's why we don't shave our WHOLE BODY! just a little. oh and just cause i feel like u know me lol. my $%!@ is 9 inches long