Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Being naked in front of brother/sister

I Raped My Sister

Posted by Law Man on 2002-01-15 02:46:36

Then you need to be in jail (where you will get screwed in the $%!@). It's only a matter of time. Or maybe you should be posting on fiction sites (and do not have a sister). In either case, you need to be institutionalized.

========== In Reply To ========== First of all my sis is really hot. & she is always rubbing that in. so one day i was really hard and decided to rape her. I waited untill my parents were gone. aand i said if she did not have sex with me i would tell dad about her smoking. so my sister lost her virginity to me! ha ha! I stuck it in good & made her scream! lol true story!

Posted by Somebody on 2002-01-23 16:45:02

========== In Reply To ========== First of all my sis is really hot. & she is always rubbing that in. so one day i was really hard and decided to rape her. I waited untill my parents were gone. aand i said if she did not have sex with me i would tell dad about her smoking. so my sister lost her virginity to me! ha ha! I stuck it in good & made her scream! lol true story!

LMAO that's hilarious

Posted by THE CHIEF CHAMPION on 2002-05-16 18:18:16

========== In Reply To ==========

This punk is some kind a fage. you $%!@en fruiggoty faggoty fondely flanagen of a bitch. I think this pooter meant to type down how he got raped by his one eyed uncle gary. Yes you message board mongers its true. Homo harry here got beaten about his private parts by his disgruntled one eyed uncle. He got bent over and his uncle stuck his vintage 58 year old slabboard relic wang straight up this fages pattoty hole. You got goosed violantly by your uncle during one of his raging sex change fits. So you see you $%!@, everybody who reads this message and everybody who posts on this board, expecially mister faggot rapist here are a bunch of pickle poking pecker prowling smurf backed slap jawed faggots. YOU PUNK BITCHES HAVE BEEN YUSHANG BANGED.

Posted by ;o'jilni on 2002-05-17 02:47:17

Posted by shit@gtfh.com on 2002-05-17 14:13:29