Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

my teacher spanked me recently

Unfair Spanking

Posted by adamkessler2 on 2016-04-29 21:11:10

There was a spanking that happened, not at school but because of it that I always thought was very unfair.

This was in fifth grade, so we all were about 11 or 12 I think. One day at recess, for some reason I don't recall, everyone was really into hearing about gossip and rumors. I think it started with just some silly thing that kids always gossip about, some girl liking some boy or whatever. But this particular day, the rumor-mill just ignited. For the whole recess, everyone had pretty much abandoned the usual foursquare and swings to cluster up into little groups of 5-10 people and spill every secret they knew. It was like the new currency of popularity was who had the most gossip.

One girl, Lisa, got way more excited about the whole thing than everyone and was running from group to group, getting all the latest. She was like a bee buzzing around the playground. She wasn't doing anything worse than the rest of us, but she was certainly more noticeable.

The teachers monitoring the recess got fed up with the whole thing and went around dispersing the groups and, after giving a brief lecture, sending us into the gym. That was the usual collective punishment they'd use, ending recess early and making us just sit in the gym until the next class. So, a pretty minor punishment, right? Basically nothing happened to us.

Except Lisa. The teachers singled her out, I guess because they accused her of "spreading" the gossip, and sent her to the office. I don't know how it is now, but that was a big deal to be sent to the office then -- you were really in trouble and they'd call your parents.

The next day at recess, things were back to normal. On the playground, there was a small covered area were the restrooms and water fountain were. It was a short hallway, but didn't actually go inside. At the entrance to the hall was a small room, not quite an office, but it was were some of the teachers monitoring recess would sit.

I had to go to the bathroom, so I did, walking past the room and seeing the normal recess monitors there. It was usually one teacher and one gym coach. Not always the same people, but it was the same teacher that day. On the way out, I stopped at the fountain and could overhear them talking.

This exchange is paraphrased from memory.

Teacher: Well, I'll tell you one thing, that Lisa won't be sitting too comfortably today. Coach: Oh, is that so? T: That's right. I told her mother all about her daughter's little escapades yesterday. C: I'd certainly hope you did. T: She was none too pleased. She said the instant Lisa got home, she'd be across her knees. C: Well, I for one, am glad. She could use a good spanking Both: laughter

It was shocking to overhear something so private. And yet, they were just laughing it up.

I never thought it was fair. She didn't really do anything the rest of us weren't already doing. And in any case, it was hardly so bad that she deserved a spanking. I wonder if her mom was just really strict, or if there was a hard rule that trouble at school = spanking no matter what.

I also couldn't help but imagine the scene at her house that day. Was it really like they said, that the second she walked in the door her mom was there waiting to spank her? I remember she was wearing white shorts that day. I really couldn't help but imagine her mom pulling Lisa's shorts and panties down before taking her across her knee to begin the spanking (hey, I was a 12 year old boy, I couldn't help myself). Being so strict, I always kind of thought her mom probably had a dedicated spanking implement.

It's conflicting. Even then. On the one hand, it was titillating to picture Lisa's bare behind getting spanked, to see her the next day and look at her clothed behind and imagine how red it was underneath. But I also felt really badly for her getting punished so severely when the rest of us weren't. And I felt badly that I knew this embarrassing secret about her. I never told anyone because I was sure it would be humiliating. It was not so titillating to picture her sitting alone crying from the pain.

Posted by tommywilson on 2016-05-30 16:34:31

I must admit that I really enjoy watching a girl get a spanking. Bare bottom is of course the best, but even over panties or even over shorts or a swimsuit isn't so bad. I know its terrible that I enjoy watching a girl get it. I'm lucky in that my best friends dad spanks his sisters a lot so I get to see them get it. I've also seen my sister get it sometimes.

Posted by nighttime on 2016-06-23 04:53:22

Nothing terrible about enjoying it - girls are meant to be spanked and it's hot watching them get it. Do you only watch or do you get the chance to spank your sister / your friend's sisters?

Posted by Allen Padilla on 2020-07-15 06:22:14

Mister poll just spank the recent facts on this it has a random poll that will work among the pattern on it that was good. You can also make poll data on this you have to hire the best essay writers australia they will provide you the codes that will work among the parties to have data and the facts that can be used on this.