Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

morning wood

morning woody

Posted by slickdaddy on 2009-05-27 01:21:25

don't have to be a teenager to wake up with a wood every morning. i am in my mid 30's and get a wood every morning and at other times of the day without any reason. my wife can lay her head on my chest and my $%!@ will get rock hard in just a second. so you don't have to be a teenager to get a wood.

Posted by bmik on 2009-05-28 13:10:07

Wow Sweet, that looks just perfect for me to sink my big dikk into.

Posted by RH on 2009-05-29 09:02:28

In England morning wood is what you use to light he fire with. Thin small wood. hee hee ha ha ho ho

RH

Posted by billy51 on 2010-07-19 12:17:19

I have a really hard morning wood when I sleep about 9 hours with a really hard bladder. I go to the bathroom and I can't pee it is so hard. Usually I have to get in the shower to pee. One time I was late to go to school so I skipped my morning $%!@. I had to wait to lunch time to pee. By then my woody had gone down. I peed a gusher for about a minute. A friend was next to me at the urinal. He said he never heard someone pee like I did.

Posted by somebodyelse on 2014-05-29 07:33:26

It started happening to me when I was about 14, and I was embarrassed at first when I went to boarding school and wondered what my roommates would think if they saw. But in the hot weather we all slept on top of our sheets, and since of course we slept in underpants, one time when I got up to use the bathroom around 5 AM I saw that every single guy (of those who were lying on their backs, at least) was making a tent, so I didn't worry about it any more. Usually it would go down once we stood up and went to brush our teeth, etc., but sometimes it would stay hard enough that someone's would pop up when he stripped to shower and stand at attention while he was there.