Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Who Has Ever Been Buried in the Sand?

ice breaker story (so people put their stories)

Posted by adamj93 on 2009-07-14 04:08:05
when i was about 13 or 14 i went to the beach with my cuzs and my brothers. i have 2 older brothers (mike, who was 16, and andrew, who was 19.) well since i was the little brother my older ones decide to build i big hole while my cuzs talked me into walking down the beach. (as a distraction) ohh, and my cuzs were megan, 17 and john 19. well when we got back i saw that my brothers had dug i huge hole and i was like "ohh cool, what are u going to do?" and they said "we dont know, wait, want us to bury u for alittle?" and so then i said "ohk, whatever" (1st and last mistake) my brothers started piling the sand back in the hole, covering my knees, then my stomach, then my arms, and my shoulders, and finally they got up to my neck. (oh and every so often, someone would pat down the sand to make it even harder to escape later. soo, there i was, buried and helpless. well it was lunch, and i never got my food. they went to the lunchbox we brought and set my food just far enough that i couldnt reach. then, after lunch, they put my food around me so the seagulls would come down and eat it around my head. after that, my brothers would kneel down and slap me or pull my hair or something to torture me and of course i couldnt do anything about it. so after about 2 hours of having fun with me, they made me get out on my own, while they packed up and went back to our beachouse. to get out, it took me about another 1/2 hour just to get my hands out and a whole hour from there on. i never got revenge cause all of them are much stronger then me but i have tried a few times. if u want to talk about any of ur experiences, leave it on here or my AIM is playbballaj93.
Posted by GrahamD5583 on 2010-10-29 20:00:55

My first burial experience was just a few years ago. I was at the beach with 2 friends. We had dig a hole for one of us to be buried in, and I volunteered. I was in a sitting position with legs stretched, the hole was about 2-3 feet deep. The packed the sand in quite tight, and when it was finished I was in upto my neck, with just my head visible on the surface of the beach.

I was quite suprised by how heavy the sand was, but I found it a really comforting experience and I actually enjoyed the feeling! I was buried for about an hour in total, but could have easily spent longer. My friends didn't do anything nasty to me, they just built me a new body out of the sand.

I had a little trouble getting myself out, but once I managed to free my arms I could easyily dig the rest of myself out.

I would be happy to get buried again sometime!