Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

I Was Spanked Poll

new pro-spanking group without the liberal bull

Posted by Judy on 2001-12-14 03:02:05

If you believe that children and teens should be raised and disciplined correctly, join my new pro-spanking group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goodmom25901

You will not have to put up with the whining, harrassment, and insults from liberals.If a liberal posts a message, I will delete it as soon as I see it and kick them out and ban them forever!So come on and join and have discussions with other good parents.

Posted by mike on 2001-12-14 03:32:27

Not all liberals are against spanking. I am a liberal and my kids are spanked

========== In Reply To ==========

If you believe that children and teens should be raised and disciplined correctly, join my new pro-spanking group.

You will not have to put up with the whining, harrassment, and insults from liberals.If a liberal posts a message, I will delete it as soon as I see it and kick them out and ban them forever!So come on and join and have discussions with other good parents.

Posted by Old Coot on 2001-12-14 15:53:38

In other words: anyone who dares to disagree with you will be kicked out. Thanks, but I prefer free speech.

========== In Reply To ========== If you believe that children and teens should be raised and disciplined correctly, join my new pro-spanking group.

Posted by Somebody on 2001-12-17 05:43:48

Old Coot, Disagreeing has nothing to do with it.Would you want to join a hip-hop/rap club if you hated the music and was strictly a country music fan?I doubt it.Chances are you would not be wanted in the club by the other members either.Judy's group is a discussion group for pro-spanking parents.Why would she want anti-spankers in her group?That would be as silly as having dogs in a cat club.Don't be ridiculous. ========== In Reply To ========== In other words: anyone who dares to disagree with you will be kicked out. Thanks, but I prefer free speech.

Posted by Ol' Coot on 2001-12-17 20:32:12

I disagree. Judy has consistently refered to any thing that disagees with her or challenges her as liberal bull and whiners. I haven't seen anything that suggests that she would tolerat anyone who disagrees with her. What happens to sdome one who is pro-spanking but strongly believes that more than a couple of swats is too much? Would he be kicked out? Let's let the baby have her little love-in group and ignore it. ========== In Reply To ========== Old Coot, Disagreeing has nothing to do with it.Would you want to join a hip-hop/rap club if you hated the music and was strictly a country music fan?I doubt it.Chances are you would not be wanted in the club by the other members either.Judy's group is a discussion group for pro-spanking parents.Why would she want anti-spankers in her group?That would be as silly as having dogs in a cat club.Don't be ridiculous.