Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Clothing and Circumcision

Cut and Commando

Posted by sruguy on 2009-08-04 02:38:12

I got cut when I was 25 - personal reasons (I like the cut look). Being cut and going commando feels awesome. Being cut feels awesome. If you like to swim naked, you will like the feel of being cut. Having felt it both ways, cut feels better. Of all the guys I know who got cut they all felt like me. If you need more information, write.

One thing though. If you've been keeping your foreskin down and your head is used to being moist, it may be a little sensitive for a few days. If possible, try to keep your skin pulled back as much as possible before getting cut and you shouldn't have any trouble.

Posted by curtdude on 2009-08-09 23:35:30

No thanks i like my skin and am going to keep it

curtdude

Posted by j0shuk on 2009-08-17 12:45:23

I've been recently keepingmy skin back for a week now (and before on and off) to see what it'd be like circumcised and so far I quite enjoy it, glad to hear you've had a posotive experience since being cut, dunno if I'll pluck up the courage to ever have the op or if after a few weeks / months of having it back I'll still enjoy it, if so perhaps I might think again about it... but apparently the foreskin does contain a lot of nerves.. .and this way I can go back to square one if I so desire..

Posted by fil41 on 2009-08-18 03:47:28

The foreskin has only a few nerves. The glans and frenum have many more. With circumcision, the nerves that went to the foreskin are still in the shaft and completely alive. So with circumcision you gain a lot of good feelings in the shaft. Anticircs have a foreskin fetish. It turns them on. I wonder why.

Posted by j0shuk on 2009-08-18 11:45:33

Yeah this is something I have often wondered about, I would imagine the nerves from the inner foreskin remain fairly sensitive as in most circs unless they remove all of the inner skin .. which is insane in my opinion, you should still have quite a bit of sensitivity, as for the glans the only thing I guess is the toughening up of them which can result in a duller sensitivity there... dunno if the same happens for the inner foreskin I guess it must do over time, so I guess that would be my only concern really, otherwise I think it can look quite decent if it's done right.