Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Do you pee in the shower?

A more intriguing question would be "How many of you pooh while taking a shower?

Posted by Sally Sawyer on 2001-11-13 18:51:02

Peeing in the shower is no big deal. But poohing, or more likely, using the shower to rinse out your bumcrack after you've poohed in the toilet without wiping - now that's an interesting topic of conversation! A very naughty one, too! :)

Posted by terry on 2002-04-25 18:25:00

yeah yr rite peein in the shower is NO big deal - when i take a dump in the morning be4 school and then shower i always wait to wash my butt crack - and hey! 2x when ive ben in the shower jackin ive dropped a big one ... but kind of messy 2 clean up later

========== In Reply To ========== Peeing in the shower is no big deal. But poohing, or more likely, using the shower to rinse out your bumcrack after you've poohed in the toilet without wiping - now that's an interesting topic of conversation! A very naughty one, too! :)

Posted by runnerboy on 2006-04-28 03:28:59

ive pooped in the shower- if no ones there. it just goes down the drain. i know other people who do this too

Posted by ant123 on 2006-06-28 22:12:18

Yes, When I go to my after school sports club us boys allways shower naked. Afterwerds, we have some fun by playing a little game. Each person has to spray another persons school bag. Although it sounds gross, it is infact very fun. i remember one time I actually opened up a persons bag, pulled my foreskin right back and I peed in every book and every item inside it. But he got me back by soaking my bag...