Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

A Spanking Poll

in what positions do/did you get corporal punishement

Posted by Jimbo3 on 2014-05-18 04:23:05

It seems different dads have different ways of applying corporal punishment to their sons (yes, even teen sons). How did/does your dad punish you, non-abusively? [What country/state?].

Posted by dadofteen on 2014-05-18 12:35:53

I hope I can contribute as a father.

In my opinion the best position to apply the strap to my son's backside is for him to kneel, knees apart, on a large footstool with the palms of his hands on the floor in front of him. That way his bottom is well presented and his hands cannot get in the way.

Other than that it would have to the diaper position.

Posted by Jimbo3 on 2014-05-18 13:31:10

With his knees apart?

The palms of his hands on the floor ... his hands would be lower than his knees?

What kind of a strap?

Posted by dadofteen on 2014-05-18 15:18:46

Yes, his hands are lower than his kness but his backside is presented to its fullest effect for the application of leather. I use a scottish tawse.

Posted by Dr. Who on 2014-05-18 16:53:10

Speaking as a teenage guy, I get the scottish tawse as well - it sure gives a yiung lad something to (a) think about (b) remember!! I get it with other things and in a variety of positions just to keep me on my toes!! Find it interesting in this poll that a siginificant number of teens are still punished by cp like me and my bruvs and that a high percentage get it naked, like us. We've no prob with cp - gets it over and done with unlike grounding. The fact that paretns use cp doesn't mean they don't love their kids - mine are really committed and loving towards us and I have a real good family life but when you step outta line you gotta do the time!!

Just wondering if you'd be prepared to say how many strokes of the tawse, on average, you'd give the young lad - you don't have to if you don't want to.