Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

A Spanking Poll

razor strop

Posted by Jimbo3 on 2015-11-26 17:04:26

I can sure imagine having a genuine razor strop slamming on the bare teen butt must be very unpleasant ... but when "deserved" I'd think it wouldn't be as bad as being "grounded" or loss of other privileges? What do teen guys think in 2015?

Posted by Dr. Who on 2015-11-27 22:29:36

Hey - been some time since we last corresponed - am happily settled at University now and am doing well - haven't had a butt whippin' since I was 16 (now 18 +) Well remember the application of the strop - my Dad had one that had two straps - one landed on your butt, immediately followed by the other one!! Sure "burned" your butt - when I got to 15/16 and had misbehaved was considered strong enough and enough in need of discipline to get 25 strokes - the other feared thing was the tawse - again that statrted a fire on your butt!! J.

Posted by Jimbo3 on 2015-11-28 15:30:32

Thought that might be one way to "find" you. Glad to know you got to University (and away from THAT basement at home!!!!) An English basement ... maybe almost a dungeon? I suppose not, since a person stayed in a dungeon for a long time; you only visited the basement for a necessary hour or two.

Hope you are finding a good fellowship group there at the University (Gown) or in the Town.

Jim

Posted by Jimbo3 on 2015-11-28 16:02:24

a strop with two straps, swung together ... they must really WHAM the butt. Though at 15 or 16 you'd be strong enough, tough enough, and sure thinking of WHY you were getting it and of ways to avoid 'the next time'!!!

Did you, or your brothers, ever do something "KNOWING" it would result in a whippin?

Posted by Dr. Who on 2015-11-28 22:22:59

Oh yes - often enough we did something while saying "If Dad ever finds out about this we'll be in for a butt whippin'" You kinda know, don't you about which behaviour is acceptable and what isn't!!!!

Yes, well settled at Uni and enjoying it - also have opportunities for fellowship. My "roomie" (room mate) is also great and easy to get along with - he also experienced corp. punishment as I did - preferred it to being grounded. We both recognise that some kind of discipline is necessary when you are growing up.

Still farming? Our weather here is very wet and very windy - how is it in Ontario? J.