Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Short trousers for all schoolboys

Short trousers outside of school

Posted by Schoolboy101 on 2021-03-01 15:31:51

Forgive me if this topic has already been addressed but there are so many posts on this poll I do not have the time to read them all.

I was an only child who at 16 went to live with a distant unknown aunt (my mother's second cousin) after my parents' marriage failed in the 1980s. My aunt had two girls aged 12 and 14 but had always wanted a boy so welcomed me into the family with open arms and insisted I address her as Mummy. She also wanted me to wear short trousers at all times around the house although I wore longs for school as I was then in the sixth form.

I think she wanted me to be the little boy she had never had and also to be more acceptable to my new younger sisters who might resent an older brother being imposed upon them. She was very affectionate and kind and not wishing to upset her I went along with her wishes. I also have to confess that I rather liked the idea of returning to childhood and felt an unexpected pleasure and serenity when she dressed me in my first pair of dark grey schoolboy short trousers since I was 12. I also wore standard grey schoolboy knee socks with turnover tops and coloured band with T-strap sandals in different colours.

From then on as soon as I arrived home from school I would immediately change (or be changed) into my junior school uniform which I also wore at weekends and school holidays. I was subject to a degree of gentle teasing from my younger sisters who now referred to me as their baby brother although I never minded and rather enjoyed my new role. It certainly encouraged me to show them respect and deference which I might not otherwise done if wearing long trousers.

At first I was only dressed like this at home although that included in front of visitors who often thought I was younger and would compliment me on my smart appearance although causing me to blush when told my real age by Mummy or the girls. Later I was taken on trips away in junior school uniform although my mother always exercised a degree of discretion to avoid any embarrassment and I continued to be dressed this was until I was twenty.

Valentine

Posted by Robbie Essex on 2021-03-14 15:16:53

Valentine Yes I have read this type post before. That is what this poll is about sharing peoples history. Welcome and thank you for posting your story. Did you post this on experience project a few years ago. I have read your story before somewhere.

Must of been most embarrassing to go back into short trousers at age 16. I expect you were desperate for safe and secure home so just accepted this life.

Robbie

Posted by Schoolboy101 on 2021-03-15 11:39:40

Dear Robbie,

Thank you for the reply. In answer to your question, I did not post my background of wearing short trousers to the age of twenty on the Experience Project. I looked up the website after reading your post and found that it no longer exists. Also, I had not heard of it before so I am pretty sure I had never visited the site let alone posted on it.

My post was to point out that not all older boys made to wear short trousers found it an unpleasant experience. I have always had a submissive nature and have always wanted to please others so I enjoyed having Mummy dress me as a little boy around the house. Also, I simply did not want to grow up. My acceptance of my juvenile status certainly helped my relationship with my two younger sisters who viewed me as the baby of the household and eagerly exercised their authority over me. We were a happy family. I was occasionally seen by visitors and later taken out by Mummy in her car to visit a few of her selected family and friends.

Although I sometimes felt embarrassed I experienced a perverse pleasure when seen by other children who were usually much younger than me. Some of them teased me while others simply starred or asked how I felt wearing such clothes. When I was 19 we were visited by a lady and her good looking 15 year old son who was very intrigued by my appearance and we became close friends. I am sure he was attracted to me and was very complimentary about my childish appearance which pleased me greatly. The attraction was mutual and I viewed him as a grown up. It was fairly innocent although I had many fantasies about him.

I wish I could have continued wearing short trousers after twenty but I had to move to London for work but I always wore shorts and other very childish clothes whenever I returned home on visits and this continued throughout my twenties.

Valentine

Posted by Sweet Jamie on 2021-03-19 17:46:55

Dear Valentine,

I answered one of your earlier posts that we had much in common as we both enjoyed wearing short trousers and pretty childrens party clothes in our late teens. We were fortunate that we each wanted to be little boys and not adults unlike the many other poor boys here who were forced to wear such clothes and suffered the concomitant ridicule and humiliation.

I was particularly taken by the 15-year-old boy who obviously took a shine to you dressed in your childish attire although you do not specify the clothes you were wearing. Perhaps you could elaborate. Did he know that you were 19?

I experienced a similar situation twice. Once when I was 18 with a girl of 20 and another at 19 with a boy of 18 who were each aware of my real age. Both were dressed in adult fashion and seemed very grown up yet were fascinated with how I was dressed. The girl was especially complimentary describing me as gorgeously sweet and pretty while the boy told me how smart I looked.

I was extremely flattered and perhaps because of this found myself strongly attracted to each of them. The girl took my hand on several occasions and gave me a few gently kisses on the cheek in the way an aunt might a nephew but nothing more. There was no such contact with the boy although I am certain he was attracted to me and I wish I had encouraged him to be physically affection perhaps with a chaste kiss or stroking my cheek but I we were both far too shy for anything to happen.

I later realised in my twenties that some adults enjoyed seeing me dressed as a schoolboy or as a small child and I was able to sometimes take advantage of these situations including was a former favourite schoolmaster from my schooldays

Sweet Jamie

Posted by Robert99 on 2021-03-21 13:28:40

Dear Valentine and Sweet Jamie,

Two interesting posts that describe a situation that as far as I know has not been included on this poll before: namely, house guests of a similar age to yourselves who were attracted to your appearance. This must have been very gratifying as you both enjoyed being dressed as little boys in short trousers and here were others dressed as young adults who obviously fancied you. How wonderful. I get the impression that you would both have wished matters had developed further although Sweet Jamie hints that this may have very well have happened when he was older and dressing as a schoolboy when living on his own.

If you read my posts I was never forced to wear short trousers but developed a strong desire to do so around the age of 15 but was not able to dress as a schoolboy until I was living on my own in my twenties. I was able to meet others with similar desires as well as those who wanted to take a more authoritarian role. It can be great fun but reality seldom lives up to fantasy which is why I have never attended a so-called Adult School. I may feel like a 12 year old inside but I most certainly do not look like one; I look like an adult dressed as a child. On the other hand an adult woman friend of about 30 who made a pretty convincing schoolgirl attended a couple of adult school weekends but was much put off by the unwelcome sexual overtones.

I should add that I did know a schoolboy in his late 30s with a small build and below average height who looked extremely convincing in school uniform with grey short trousers, blazer, and cap for which he was boyishly grateful. He was naturally shy, demurely submissive, and exuded a most appealing air of innocence.

Robert