Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls strong legs and leg wrestling

wife's shapely legs

Posted by JamesM on 2003-01-13 01:34:16

Even though I maintain superior upper-body strength, I am no match for my wife when it comes to our legs. I run and mountain bike fairly regularly, and my wife has studied yoga and pilates. Her legs aren't muscular, but are quite toned and shapely, not to mention flexible. With little or no stretching, she can perform high, accurate martial arts kicks. There is no leg-strength contest in which I have been able to defeat her. In the "bicycle" position, she can force my knees to my chest with little or no visible effort. Impressive.

Posted by Jujitsu Kristen on 2004-12-01 18:37:38

I have the same type of legs as your wife, and not many guys can keep up with me while i'm running. I can run 4 miles in less than a half hour, and i'm in great shape from doing pilates and a little over 10 years of jujitsu.

How quickly can she get you to submit? I once got my younger brother (19, i'm 20) to submit in about less than 10 seconds after applying a tight headscissor.

Posted by JamesM on 2004-12-05 04:36:12

Following up on Jujitsu Kristen's message, my wife had never placed me in a leg scissor hold until recently, but I'll describe the circumstances and tell you that it was only about a minute from the time she began squeezing to the time I submitted to her legs. The "bicycle position" matches we have had last only a few seconds, but those are just contests pitting my leg strength against hers. I should give up on those altogether, because I have never come close to winning and probably never will. Since my last posting, she has begun formal TaeKwonDo training, (as opposed to reading martial arts books and watching kickboxing videos), so her legs are now stronger than ever. She's now a red belt; an advanced student. A few weeks ago, she showed me how much more the muscles around her outer waist have developed from months of side, front and roundhouse kicks. These muscles are not only larger, I noticed, but are very firm and powerful. A few days later, I found out (the hard way) just how strong they had become. We were sitting on the couch during the evening watching television, and one of her legs was behind my lower back, while the other was draped across my lap. It was getting late and there was only ten minutes left in the (lousy) movie we were watching, so I said I was going to get up and go to bed. She said she was very comfortable and didn't want to move until the movie was over. I insisted, so she said she would just "keep me there." I knew what was coming and tried to spring up quickly, but those powerful, long limbs were already in position. She quickly locked her slim ankles together for leverage and proceeded to squeeze my waist in her thighs. Her legs are rather long, as she is 5 feet 8 inches tall, so she has plenty of leverage to exert pressure with this type of hold. I tried in vain to free myself by pushing on the leg that was compressing me from the front, but she only smirked and forced more power into those strong legs, causing more discomfort and restricting my breathing. She didn't taunt or ridicule me, but rather stayed quiet and concentrated on her efforts to keep me seated on the couch and squeeze me into submission. I even tried tickling her bare feet to escape, but she hates having her feet tickled and was able to resist by pointing her toes. (I was afraid this wouldn't work, and my fears were realized-I learned that she was able to get a bit more power in her legs by pointing those toes forward). It seemed to cause her legs to straighten out a bit, thus causing them to squeeze inward even more. (She later told me that the barefoot training in TaeKwonDo has caused her soles to become tougher, so the tickling probably affected her even less). I finally submitted, no longer able to stand the increasing pressure of her curvy thigh and hip muscles. I thought my abdominals were doing a fairly good job of initially resisting the squeeze, but it was only a matter of time before they would have completely given out, and my wife's legs were definitely capable of outlasting them. After I recovered somewhat (and my breathing returned to normal), she said she would let me up (as she sat there smugly massaging her legs and I massaging my sore lower ribs). She said she was surprised that I wasn't able to break free, but I think she was just trying to make me feel better. I don't know how, but I must do something to change the outcome of our next physical contest in my favor, (whatever and whenever that contest winds up being). Something tells me that if her legs are involved, I'll be on the losing end.