Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Attitude on Men's Underwear

underwear poll

Posted by jack on 2002-04-29 18:44:33

I enjoy Mister poll- and today found this poll. I ama a 50 yr old male- I can think of nothing more utilitarian than underwear. I would always want to wear clean underwear every day- but I* have never bought a pair of underwear in my life- as its something my mom did until I got married and my wife does that kind of shopping- I have always worn just white briefs from shop ko or penny's etc. I realize there must be a new interest in underwear that I have not been aware of. I am active in the local Y and the guys pretty much all wear white briefs. I have never heard a man speak of underwear. Please do not get me wrong- I am just telling my experience- if you wish to wear any kind of underwear or no underwear- I thin its your right. I just wonder if most guys do not fell as I do? thanks

Posted by A Guy on 2002-05-05 02:03:55

A lot of me do wear white breifs, but i think many also wear colored breifs and boxerbreifs. I would recommend both, for a change of pace

Posted by Samuel T on 2002-07-27 08:56:34

I just hate wearing ugly and bulky underwear like boxers or those horrid white briefs with the slit in front. I prefer bikinis because they are more comfortable and look half-way decent.

========== In Reply To ========== I enjoy Mister poll- and today found this poll. I ama a 50 yr old male- I can think of nothing more utilitarian than underwear. I would always want to wear clean underwear every day- but I* have never bought a pair of underwear in my life- as its something my mom did until I got married and my wife does that kind of shopping- I have always worn just white briefs from shop ko or penny's etc. I realize there must be a new interest in underwear that I have not been aware of. I am active in the local Y and the guys pretty much all wear white briefs. I have never heard a man speak of underwear. Please do not get me wrong- I am just telling my experience- if you wish to wear any kind of underwear or no underwear- I thin its your right. I just wonder if most guys do not fell as I do? thanks

Posted by vectpram on 2002-09-23 17:15:33

I enjoy String Bikinis and Bikini Briefs myself...

========== In Reply To ========== I just hate wearing ugly and bulky underwear like boxers or those horrid white briefs with the slit in front. I prefer bikinis because they are more comfortable and look half-way decent.

Posted by french_archduke1974 on 2002-10-22 16:42:42

Same here! I don't understand why the other guys like boxers. When I went o work last summer, I was the only one who didn't wear boxers. I tried some on, but they felt bulky. Briefs are tooo wimpy for my taste. That's why I wear bikinis.

========== In Reply To ========== I just hate wearing ugly and bulky underwear like boxers or those horrid white briefs with the slit in front. I prefer bikinis because they are more comfortable and look half-way decent.