Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

losing shoes (guys only)

losing shoes

Posted by Gfire on 2011-01-03 06:52:23

Please feel free to share stories about times where you have lost a shoe or shoes. You can also email me your stories and hear about some of mine at this address: evan.doublec@yahoo.com

Posted by Joop1998 on 2011-06-22 00:07:44

Some time ago I went to school where I met my friends in the playground. We were a little early so we started messing around a bit. I climbed up the monkeybars and sat down on top of it with my feet dangling down. Then two of my friends grabbed my legs and shouted "let's tickle his feet!" Then another one took my shoes off and they started tickling, I couldn't do anything but laugh about it and I didn't see where the other one hid my shoes. When they were done I climbed down to look for my shoes but could not find them. As the bell rang I was still in my light blue socked feet and my friends were just laughing about it. I had to go to class without my shoes and spend the rest of the day in socks. I felt a little embarrassed but excited too because everyone could see me in my socks. At the end of the day I got my shoes back, so I didn't had to go home without shoes...

Posted by Gfire on 2011-06-22 04:49:16

Well one time, me and two friends were at a park. One of them unexpectedly threw me down to the ground. Then he said, "let's tickle him." One of my friends had pulled off my shoe, and removed the laces from it. He used the laces to tie my hands behind my back. Ten, he held me down as my friend grabbed my white socked foot and started tickling it

Posted by Gfire on 2011-10-12 17:07:54

I probably would've kept walking in my sock, even if it was gettin messed. Or probably do what I usually do when i lose a shoe: hop so that my sock doesn't get dirty

Posted by Mark96 on 2011-11-26 17:25:17

Hello, lwtasl134! I would gladly talk with you about the loss of shoes, if you would be interested in marekjanisz@yahoo.com