Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls only. Spying on neighbour

Neighbor's Older Brother

Posted by AkaliVonette13 on 2011-06-26 04:18:32

Hi, I'm 13, but this probably happened about 6 months ago. My neighbor, who is also my best friend and who is in my grade has an older brother who is super cute:P He's 18 and was the first naked guy I ever saw in person!!! Me, her, and another girl friend went over to her house after school. Her parents got home. We were just hanging out in her room when her brother got home. He asked my friend where their parents were then mentioned he was gonna take a shower. She's like, wanna have some fun and we're like sure. Her room is right next to the second floor bathroom where he was showering, and off of her room there is a deck which we went out on through a sliding glass door. Once out on the deck you can walk over to the window to the bathroom and look in. WE DID!!! I SAW HIS THINGY AND HIS BUM AND EVERY PART OF HIS BODY!!! He's a swimmer and in good shape and pretty musculer. Then my neighbor takes out her phone and snaps a few pics, but at this point he notices us through the window. He wrapped a towel around himself and ran around through the hall, into her room, and out onto the second floor deck to yell at us and get the phone. The three of us played a little keep away until my one friend GRABBED HIS TOWEL OFF!!! He stood there in shock for a sec and we ran in her room and locked the door. Now he was naked out on the deck trying to cover his big thing which had gotten alot bigger with just his had while demading we let him in. My neighbor said we would only if he promised not to tell their parents and if he did one more thing... put his hands on his head for 10 whole seconds and give us one more good view. He refused at first, but then she said we were gonna text the naked pics we already had of him in the shower to everyone at school if he didn't. He turned bright red and was really embarrassed, but after a little while he agreed and did. SHE PROCEEDED TO PULL OUT HER PHONE AND TAKE MORE PICS!!! Then we all ran away and left him out there:P All of our friends and about half the girls at school have seen the pics and today they're probably out on the internet somewhere.

Posted by raymon on 2012-01-24 00:05:42

(male) Me and my sister were outside when she mentioned that that out neighbor(male,16) liked to be nude and asked me to spy with her. I told her I don't want to see a boy naked, but she said his sister(18) is there and likes to be nude, too. I didn't want to see the boy, but I see guys naked in the locker room so I didn't really mind. We looked through their window and saw them watching t.v. nude. We stared at them for about 5-10 min. and we were taking pictures until his sister saw us. We quickly ran away.

(1 week later) I was home alone and took off my clothes, and I made sure the blinds were clothes. I was laying down on the couch and I heard giggling. I out on a towel and looked through all the windows. I carefully went outside(backyard) and I was tacked by a girl. I saw 7 girls laughing at me and taking pictures when I realized I was nude. They were staring at my hairy boner until they grabbed me and started spanking my butt. The girl I spied on said " this is payback pervert! Don't worry my brother will your sister back too." I took about 10 min. intil they left, but they locked the doors and I had to wait until my sister or my parents got home. They posted the pictures on the internet so a lot of people know how my $%!@ looks. My sister did the same to them.

Posted by aussie_cfnm_guy on 2012-03-13 05:09:19

Good for you AkaliVonette. Sounds like you and your friends had a fun time and now thanks to the fact that you friend took photos, he will now be your toy to play with whenever you want. You can say you will release the photos unless he does a strip for you and your friends whenever and wherever you want. Or get him to put on a show for you stroking himself. The possibilities are endless. You can have lots of fun with him. Maybe get him to be a naked waiter at a party for you and your friends. I'm sure you can get a good size group of your friends together to see an older naked guy like him naked. And of course, you can still spread the photos to your friends (as you already have). Keep enjoying yourselves with him. Its great to see fun loving girls like you who know how to enjoy themselves.

Posted by AkaliVonette13 on 2012-03-18 02:58:16

Yeah, I'm 14 now and he's 19. He is lucky we don't go to the same school anymore, lol. We'd probably bring it up every chance we got to embarrass him:P I know I'd find some way of embarrassing him further if he was around, but he's off to college :( so we can't have any fun.

Posted by camigirl14 on 2013-06-02 21:14:04

@akalivonette13 u can watch my stepbrother if u want. all my friends think he is super hot. he is 15 and I will make sure he does EVERYTHING u want while u watch on cam. hehe Austin_cami@yahoo.com