Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Restraining Kids (harness, leash etc.)

I'll admit I was more than a little surprised.

Posted by BillyJoeDonBob on 2021-08-12 02:02:24

A few days ago I visited my friend Darryl to help him with a work related project. As I entered his study I was quite surprised to see his two boys who are 12 and 10 on the floor. They were both naked, hogtied and gaged. The boys weren't struggling and in fact seemed quite peaceful. The were placed on their sides and I could see that the 12 year old was quite erect.

Darryl of course realized that I was confused and perhaps a bit put out by the display. He explained that the boy's behavior had been getting out of hand lately and so they were spending a few hours under restraint to calm them down.

His boys are friends with my own sons and so I know them quite well. In fact I've taken all five boys on weekend camping trips. Darryl's kids are always well behaved and so this seemed a bit extreme to me and I said so. Darryl countered by saying that this was the reason Petey and Kent are such good kids. He suggested I do the same to my boys when they become too crazy.

What do the rest of you think of this form of punishment. Is it too extreme or is it fair?

Posted by BlueMax on 2021-08-13 01:52:18

Different strokes for different folks.

Posted by jasonf on 2021-08-13 08:36:08

If it helps them to behave, why not. You can try it and see if it works.

Posted by BlueMax on 2021-08-13 18:45:46

In such a situation the boys might become 'excited." The same holds true for the dad!

In some families such "events" are viewed as spontaneous and natural. If you can't control it why be embarrassed? But for other people being exposed while erect it considered shameful.

Posted by jasonf on 2021-08-13 19:08:30

being exposed while erect and how you feel then...... sometimes it's who sees it and whats their reaction to it if you feel natural or embarrassed..... so at least for me it's the circumstances.........