Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Losing a shoe in public (guys only)

my shoe taken in school

Posted by slimboy on 2012-04-12 16:33:22

Two boys came up behind me at the end of the last lesson of the day in school after the teacher had gone. I was leaning out the window for some reason and one of my skinny little legs was sticking out behind me - He came up behind me and pulled my shoe off my foot - then threw it out the window! I was 15 but looked 12 and small and sknny and I got upset about it. I was only in my school trousers and shirt and the next thing I knew, the two boys had grabbed me by my small wrists and were dragging me out of the classroom in one shoe and one sock! They totally overpowered me as they were talller and stronger than me. I ended up hopping, with my shoeless foot raised in front of me, as they dragged me out into the corridor.

It was end of school day so the corridor was crowded with other kids. They both kept hold of my arms and dragged me all the way up and down the corridor on the hard floor, laughing and staring at my small, shoeless foot the whole time! My thin, narrow foot was dangling up in mid air in front of me cause I was trying to keep it off the floor as they were dragging me so it wouldn't get hurt. But that just made them keen to see how long I could keep that up, I suppose.

I begged and pleaded with them to stop and let me go, but they just laughed and stared at my feet. I was worried I wouldn't get my shoe back. Also I think they wanted to beat me up, or take my other shoe. Eventually I escaped, or they let me go when they'd had their fun.