Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

School Detention

no punish in future

Posted by Daniel,Brno on 2002-03-29 12:11:40

No spank, no detention. People must not punish children any way (except crime activities). Teacher, parents, coach must get used discuss with children without punishments because punishments make children bad. Personally I hate every punishment because of embarasing and humiliation.

Posted by AP on 2002-04-15 17:08:13

So how would you deal with young people who are either violent or persistently disruptive?

========== In Reply To ========== No spank, no detention. People must not punish children any way (except crime activities). Teacher, parents, coach must get used discuss with children without punishments because punishments make children bad. Personally I hate every punishment because of embarasing and humiliation.

Posted by mike on 2002-06-01 01:14:23

I'm no angel - I go out of my way to break rules sometimes, and I've logged some hours in detention as a result. I've been in trouble both in and out of school.

But I still think you're wrong, even though you probably mean well.

If you don't punish a kid for the little things he does wrong, he'll progress to getting into trouble for big things. Isn't it better for a kid to get detention than to end up in jail?

Some kids will continue to misbehave unless the consequences are painful for them. Punishment doesn't have to be humiliating, just unpleasant. The more unpleasant, the more effective.

========== In Reply To ========== No spank, no detention. People must not punish children any way (except crime activities). Teacher, parents, coach must get used discuss with children without punishments because punishments make children bad. Personally I hate every punishment because of embarasing and humiliation.

Posted by Stone Koch on 2022-06-17 08:54:08

People need to learn to control themselves so that they don't cause trouble for others or damage themselves. The best way to do that is through education and discipline, both of which involve putting limits on behavior in a way that doesn't alienate people but also doesn't make them feel like they're being treated unfairly. I have downloaded premium Medical PowerPoint templates to make my presentation impressive. You have to find a way to deal with them without giving in to their demands.