Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

"Sissy" pageboy/ring-bearer outfits

Wearing a kilt at a wedding

Posted by Melton on 2015-09-28 13:02:17

I was home schooled from the age of 16 after I started to have to wear nappies because of urinary incontinence. My mother made me wear a kilt with girls white knee socks and girls strap shoes along with a blouse. She later added a petticoat under my kilt and gradually dressed me completely as a little girl.

At 17 I wore a kilt with white knee socks and strap shoes for a wedding which attracted a good deal of attention although thankfully there were few guests.

Please write directly if you wish to know more.

Melton

Melton_Lister@yahoo.co.uk

Posted by 2gud on 2015-12-07 13:50:09

I read recently a blog item by a guy who dressed like a girl much of the time growing up and was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding when he was a young teen. He got to wear the same dress as the other bridesmaids. I admit it sounded interesting though I couldn't see myself doing that.

Lately, my girlfriend and I (we live together) have experimented with her dressing and treating -- to some extent -- me as a sissy. We find we both enjoy it. I had some experience being treated that way when I was in an all-boys boarding school in grades 9-11. I was a year younger than my class, small and had less masculine of a body. I never dressed as a sissy, but there was some treatment. I was never completely comfortable with it. Now, with a girl, I do like it. We shaved my body hair, and she puts me in feminine clothes -- dresses, panties, etc. -- recombs my longish hair and puts on makeup. She tells me I'm pretty, and I can't deny that. I will stay that way all weekend when possible, much of the time just going through our usual routine. I am not her slave and there is no abuse (I don't consider spanking abuse), but when it come sex during these sessions, I am on the receiving end. She's learned to use a strapon very effectively. She has me drop to my knees and suck, then she phux me in the @$$.