Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Are teen girls (ie, ages 13-17) stronger than me?

Mixed wrestling (topic for women)

Posted by jc6845 on 2013-07-31 22:30:45

I'm a male, mid twenties, over 6 foot and about 160lbs (tall and skinny). I was wondering if any women on here were interested in mixed wrestling, either a meet up or just to chat about it online. My email is jc6845@googlemail.com (based in London)

Posted by sandi_gymnast on 2015-08-06 02:48:51

I don't want to give out my email on here but I'm a teen gymnast who has beat a couple of adult guys. This poll is old so not sure if you're even still around but you could ask me any questions here if you want and I might email you if you seem okay.

Posted by aussie_cfnm_guy on 2015-12-17 07:23:04

Hi the idea of mixed wrestling like this interests me and as a gymnast you are definitely trained, fit and flexible so I think that you would definitely have a good chance. But I think that most girls of a similar age would be out-matched by a male opponent. So what I would like to know is, are there rules or handicaps to help equalize things? Or ways of enticing female competitors to want to give this a go. I know the thrill and sense of pride from beating an adult male would be a benefit, but to encourage more mixed wrestling like this, perhaps some rules and handicaps may help. Some ideas I have come up with: - maybe the male wrestler has to wear boxing gloves, the female wrestlers don't. No hitting by either (don't want anyone injured), but having the gloves on will make it hard for the male wrestler to grapple, but doesn't stop all holds. - Or how about a blindfold for the male wrestler. It is an advantage until the contest is on the ground and grappling, but then less of an advantage - allow the female wrestlers to attack their opponents groin (but the male wrestlers can not do the same). Again, no punches or kicks, but grabbing/squeezing etc are allowed. If she gets a good grip, it can really be an advantage. If the male taps out, maybe they should get a punishment (eg remove an item of clothing) and then the bout can re-begin. If he keeps tapping out and ends up naked, a final tap out and the bout is over. - different clothing for male and female wrestlers. The female can wear anything that she wants, but male wrestlers must only wear underwear (or perhaps a thong or posing pouch. Maybe even a short kilt with nothing underneath). The costume will make the wrestler more aware of the positions that he gets into so less likely to do some positions as it would expose him in some angles. Also, that sort of costume could easily be targeted by the female wrestler so the male will be off guard, always aware that she may target the costume and fully expose him. - maybe female wrestlers could 'tag' out so that a fresh wrestler comes into play. But the male wrestler must be there for the entire bout. - for younger or smaller female wrestlers, perhaps 2 females should be allowed to wrestle the male at the same time. - Girls like yourself who are a better match could either choose to have the male handicapped in 1 of these ways or not. I realize some girls are strong, flexible, good wrestlers so they should have the rights to beat the man on even terms, to make it even more humiliating for the male wrestler. - if a male wrestler wins, he must then face another bout straight away against the next female opponent

I also believe that there should be enticements for the female wrestlers to help increase participation. Perhaps, a male wrestler who loses must strip (if he has not already been stripped in the bout). If he loses by tapping out, perhaps even further penalties (eg he does not get his clothes back at the end of the evening). The female wrestlers are not made to strip if they lose, only the men are. We don't want to deter females from the sport. The female could potentially lose clothes during the bout, but as she can wear anything that she likes for the bout this is less likely. Also, she can always tap out if worried about this without the same penalty as the male gets.

These are just some of my ideas to help encourage participation. Anyone have other ideas or comments about my ideas?

Posted by sandi_gymnast on 2015-12-17 16:40:18

First of all, I can't speak for anyone but myself but my advice is anything that involves removing any clothing for the guy or the girl is probably not what a girl wants to hear to make her more comfortable wrestling a guy. Obviously, if the guy and girl are already in a relationship, that changes everything but I would not recommend suggesting that to a stranger or someone you only casually know. I personally would not want any unfair advantage. I only want to win the match if I am better. To win knowing that I had an unfair advantage would not excite me. However, it is still a blast to me if I can give the bigger/older guy a tough match even if he still wins. I will still feel better about a tough loss than a win when I have been given an advantage. The only semi-acceptable option for me is if we both go for a run or something else physically demanding before our wrestling match. The fact that we have both done the same activity still makes it feel mostly fair to me but my high level of conditioning does give me a big advantage over most guys, especially average guys. I am still relatively fresh in the wrestling match while my opponent is already breathing hard and somewhat exhausted before we even start. That is definitely somewhat of an unfair advantage for me but if it is really a competition to see who is physically superior, then it seems mostly fair to me. Of course, the thrill is even greater for me without that advantage but it still feels good to show him my body is better than his with the advantage. I hope that makes sense.

Now with all that said, some of your suggestions do sound like a lot of fun but only if you and the guy already have a relationship and you are very comfortable with him. Of course, once again, I would want for the same rules to apply to both of us. :-)