Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Spanking, if you could go back and change events

What about happy spanking?

Posted by Kalinka on 2014-03-14 00:31:43

Do you think spanking would appeal to you outside the punishment aspect? Such as if you and a consenting spanker had an agreement to meet your needs?

Posted by 69samiam on 2014-03-15 11:04:39

hi kalinka are you spank for fun or spank some one for fun

Posted by Dazo on 2014-03-22 23:24:35

Dear Kalinka

You never answered my question on Your 'Happy spankings' thread on "Mothers who like to give spankings!" When I asked about a daughter who asks her step-father to give her happy spankings because it makes her feel that she is loved more?

I felt it was relevant here if she regretted not telling step-father that she had always wanted him to spank her bottom when she was little.

Posted by 69samiam on 2014-03-23 02:20:24

hi dazo i read many your post and you have much good advice. i know you probably had said some where but i havnt read it yet so i will ask u here. do you discipline your family if so how and who

thanks sam

Posted by Dazo on 2014-03-23 17:19:56

Dear 69samian

Thank you for reading so many of my posts and thanks for saying that I give good advice. I always try to be logical and open minded.

I am not yet married and I do not have kids but a parent should have the right to spank their own children.

In all my polls I have always said I value an under 18s opinion even more than an adults opinion, including on my polls that misterpoll have rated unsuitable for under 18s. I have always insisted everyone gives their real age and sex.

I always disagreed with my mums lines "Children should be seen and not heard" and "You don't want to know about that you are too young to understand" Parents don't always know best.

I believe a child has the right to voice their opinion even if they will be spanked for it (when they are wrong)

Yes I have been spanked and yes I have spanked and I believe all females should be spanked.

Thanks to all my voters.